Isle of Wight Touring & Camping Packages
We've joined forces with 4 award-winning Isle of Wight sites to offer 3, 5 and 10 night touring and camping breaks. Available from late August to late-July, they represent amazing value with prices starting from just £99 for 3 nights. Packages include return ferry from Southampton, a pitch for a tent, motorhome, caravan or trailer tent and electric hook-up.
** Early bird offer - book 2019 at 2018 prices until 31 December 2018**
2019 bookings at 2018 rates until 31 December 2018 - Book Now!
Camping and Touring Package Pricing
|1 Oct 2018 to 4 Apr 2019 inc.||5 Apr to 31 Jul 2019 inc.|
|3 nights||5 nights||10 nights||3 nights||5 nights||10 nights|
|Car & Tent||£99||£134||£241||£115||£153||£267|
|Car & Caravan||£128||£166||£282||£149||£192||£314|
|Car & Trailer Tent||£128||£166||£282||£149||£192||£314|
|25 Aug to 30 Sep 2019 inc.||1 Oct to 2 Jan 2019/20 inc.|
|3 nights||5 nights||10 nights||3 nights||5 nights||10 nights|
|Car & Tent||£115||£153||£267||£99||£134||£241|
|Car & Caravan||£149||£192||£314||£128||£166||£282|
|Car & Trailer Tent||£149||£192||£314||£128||£166||£282|
The above package pricing is available to book until 31 December 2018 and includes car and tent or motorhome up to 6m in length and up to 2.699m in height or a car and towed vehicle up to 13m in combined length and up to 2.699m in height; a pitch with electric hook-up at one of the participating parks and 4 people. Please see Park info and Ferry info tabs above for details of additional charges.
Camping Parks and start dates
The package includes a standard pitch which includes an electric hook-up point if required. Pitch upgrades are available at some parks and need to be booked and paid for directly with the park of your choice (see park description for charges). All extras such as leisure facilities may be subject to additional charges payable at the park. Extras may be available at selected parks, please see individual listings for details.
Appuldurcombe Gardens: The offer is available for 3, 5 or 10 nights only starting on any day between:-
- 1 October and 24 October 2018 (10 nights), 29 October 2018 (5 nights) or 31 October 2018 (3 nights)
- 1 March and 21 July 2019 (10 nights), 26 July 2019 (5 nights) or 28 July 2019 (3 nights)
- 25 August and 20 November 2019 (10 nights), 25 November 2019 (5 nights) or 27 November 2019 (3 nights)
Orchards Holiday Park: The offer is available for 3, 5 or 10 nights only starting on any day between:-
- 5 April and 21 July 2019 (10 nights), 26 July 2019 (5 nights) or 28 July 2019 (3 nights)
- 25 August and 16 October 2019 (10 nights), 21 October 2019 (5 nights) or 23 October 2019 (3 nights)
Waverley Park Holiday Centre: The offer is available for 3, 5 or 10 nights only starting on any day between:-
- 29 October and 23 December 2018 (10 nights), 28 December 2018 (5 nights) or 30 December 2018 (3 nights) (arrivals not permitted 24-26 and 31 December 2018 & 1 January 2019))
- 2 January and 21 July 2019 (10 nights), 26 July 2019 (5 nights) or 28 July 2019 (3 nights) and
- 25 August and 9 October 2019 (10 nights), 14 October 2019 (5 nights) or 16 October 2019 (3 nights)
- 29 October and 23 December 2019 (10 nights), 28 December 2019 (5 nights) or 30 December 2019 (3 nights) - (arrivals not permitted 24-26 December & 31 December & 1 January 2020)
Whitefield Forest: The offer is available for 3, 5 or 10 nights only starting on any day between:-
- 5 April and 21 July 2019 (10 nights), 26 July 2019 (5 nights) or 28 July 2019 (3 nights) and
- 25 August and 27 September 2019 (10 nights), 2 October 2019 (5 nights) or 4 October 2019 (3 nights)
Dogs: The Isle of Wight is a great place for dog walks. If you are planning to take your dog(s) on holiday with you, please inform us at the time of booking as some parks have specific dog areas. Please familiarise yourself with the dog policy at your chosen park upon arrival.
Additional person rates will apply at the park for the 5th and subsequent persons in the party (check the minimum child age at the relevant park).
If you wish to book standard camping/touring outside the above dates please see our other camping or touring options.
Ferry travel information
This package offer includes return vehicle ferry travel from Southampton (travelling from 0900 hrs) to East Cowes (Isle of Wight) for vehicle driver and passengers and either a car and tent, car and trailer-tent*, car and caravan* or motorhome.
Outward ferry crossings from Southampton are not permitted before 0900 hrs or at any time on 25 December 2018, 19 April, 24 & 25 May, 13 & 14 June and 25 December 2019.
Return car ferry crossings from East Cowes can be on any sailing but travel is not allowed on 25 December 2018, 22 April, 27 May, 17 June and 25 December 2019.
*NO TOWED VEHICLES ARE PERMITTED TO TRAVEL FROM EAST COWES ON ANY FRIDAY IN 2018 (restriction lifted for 2019 bookings).
- A surcharge of £11 per leg will apply to all vehicles over 2.7 metres high. For cars or motorhomes over 6 metres in length and cars with caravan/ trailer tent over a combined length of 13 metres a surcharge of £6 per leg for each additional metre will apply.
- Changes to ferry times are permitted, subject to an amendment fee of £5 per leg. Date changes are not permitted.
- A £5 handling fee is charged (per package) for bookings made offline.
- Package prices are based on the outward departure day ex Southampton for travel at any time after 09:00 hrs within the date bands.
- This package is not available for commercial vehicles.
- Red Funnel's Terms and Conditions of Carriage apply.
- Dogs - We recommend that you leave your dog in a well ventilated vehicle during the ferry crossing, alternatively there are designated pet areas on A Deck and B Deck. For further details please see the Carriage of Pets guidelines on our website.
How to book the offer:
1) Choose a Park from the selection above
2) Enter your preferred dates
3) Select a pitch option
4) Enter your party details
5) Enter any special requirements - including the size of your tent/motorhome or caravan please
6) Click the Add to basket button
7) Select your ferry dates, choose your sailing times and add the ferry to the basket
8) You can then add attraction or event tickets or simply submit your booking request
9) When ready to check-out, please enter your details and submit the booking request. If your chosen pitch option is shown as Available (for a 'live' booking) you will be required to make payment straight away. If your chosen pitch option is On-Request, no payment is required until we confirm availability by phone or email.
Important: Please add the Park to the shopping basket before the ferry otherwise the ferry price will not be discounted.