Red Funnel strives to provide a fully accessible user experience for all website visitors. Below, we’ll outline the technical specifications of our website, designed to integrate with any assistive technologies our users prefer. If you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions about the website experience, please contact us – we’re always working to improve and we value your input.
Redfunnel.co.uk uses the following technologies, which work with all browsers and any assistive technologies installed on your computer:
We recommend the following web browser/screen reader combinations:
- For Windows users: JAWS and Chrome or NVDA and Firefox
- For Mac users: VoiceOver and Chrome or VoiceOver and Safari
- For mobile users: VoiceOver for the iPhone and TalkBack for Android
We recommend the following shortcuts to enlarge text:
- To enlarge size: Press and hold the Command key, ⌘, then +, until desired text size is reached.
- To decrease size: Press and hold the Command key, ⌘, then -, until desired text size is reached
- To return to original size: Press the Command key, ⌘, then 0, until desired text size is reached
- To enlarge size: Press and hold the Control, then +, until desired text size is reached.
- To decrease size: Press and hold the Control, then -, until desired text size is reached
- To return to original size: Press the Control, then 0, until desired text size is reached
redfunnel.co.uk may use third-party websites such as Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook to engage with visitors and travel planners as they are visiting or planning their trip. These sites, which are not controlled by Red Funnel, may not maintain the same level of commitment to users with disabilities, thus may present access and user experience barriers. These factors are outside of our control or our ability to remedy.
Accessibility Information for the third-party organisations leveraged across this site: