Take your Valentine to Love island
06 February 2018 – Don't miss out on the opportunity to whisk that special person in your life off to a 'Love Island' with Red Funnel Holidays' carefully curated romantic breaks to the Isle of Wight.
With Keats and Jane Austen falling in love with the Isle of Wight, Red Funnel, the Isle of Wight ferry operator has worked carefully with Island accommodation partners to curate an enchanting selection of 2-night romantic break packages. All packages are inclusive of accommodation and return vehicle ferry travel. Couples will start their journey out of Southampton and sail the Solent for a 55 min crossing to East Cowes.
The ferry terminal is just moments away from the breath-taking former royal residence Osborne – holiday home to Queen Victoria and Price Albert, arguably one of the most enamoured couples in English history.
With a wide range of accommodation from luxurious hotels to cosy B&Bs, excellent dining options, stunning coastline and countryside and many local attractions to explore, the Isle of Wight is the ideal destination for those wanting to spend some quality time together and create their own love story.
Red Funnel Holidays' ferry and accommodation inclusive 2-night Valentine's packages include:
- A romantic hideaway with the Barn at Buddle Place, Niton from £307 in a barn conversion set in an area of Outstanding National Beauty.
- The highly affordable Fore & Aft self-catering apartment in West Cowes for as little as £171 next to the High St. with wonderful sea views and in a Yachting Capital of the world.
- The regal option at The Royal in Ventnor where couples can enjoy a stay fit for King and Queen (or even Prince Harry and Meghan Markle) from £432.
Other options include:
- Haven Hall, Shanklin which provides luxury adults-only accommodation on the edge of the sea - a favourite with celebrities and available from £341
- The Leconfield, Bonchurch, a glorious and peaceful country house with exceptional views of the English Channel with prices starting at £207
- The Belmont, Shanklin, a classic Isle of Wight Bed and Breakfast where Victorian elegance meets modern comfort in the heart of Shanklin available for as little as £207.