Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd June.
Prepare for more sparkles, more cuteness and more characters as we welcome Cloud the Unicorn and Friends back from across the rainbow.
On the 1st & 2nd of June Tapnell Farm Park will be welcoming back some very magical guests to stay. Harmony the Unicorn Princess and Cloud the Unicorn will be returning from a land far away, (past the second star to the right, across the ice cream castle clouds, through the sparkling rainbow sky and landing here on the Isle of Magic) and they can’t wait to see everyone again! They had so much fun on the farm last year, so they have invited a few more friends to join them - Including Sir Tristian of Tapnell, our very own Knight in Shining Armour!
CLOUD THE UNICORN (from 11am to 3pm)
Cloud and Harmony will be joining us between 11am and 3pm on both days and this year they will be based in our Unicorn Camp! Don't forget your camera! (free)
HOBBY HORSE FAMILY JOUSTING (from 11 - 3.30pm)
Mount your faithful unicorn hobby horse steed and join Sir Tristian in the arena as you go up against friends and family to see who scores the highest points! (suitable for ages 3+) (free, turn up and have a go)
ARCHERY WITH ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES (from 11am - 3pm)
Queue up in the Unicorn Camp to have a go at firing a real bow and arrow at a target. Supervised by trained instructors from Adventure Activities UK. (Ages TBC) (free)
KIDS UNICORN YOGA (in the party room) (20 minute sessions at selected times between 11am & 3.30pm)
It's time to head off on a yoga story adventure to collect and sprinkle your magical yoga 'star shine dust' to ensure that everyone we meet always has good dreams, feels loved and is never afraid. Join Jenny on the mat and enter a colourful yoga world of movement, sparkle and adventure. (Suitable for ages 4+) (free, turn up and have a go).
BUILD A UNICORN BEAR (10- 15 minutes sessions at selected times between 11am & 3.30pm) (Purchase tickets online HERE!)
Have a go at building your very own cuddly Unicorn Bear to take home with you (we also have dinosaur and horse bears to choose from if you would prefer on the day). The bears come complete with a special wish heart and birth certificate. Join our chief toy maker Cheryl in our pretty Bell Tent located in our Unicorn Camp.
PONY RIDES from 11am to 3.30pm approx.
Hill Farm Riding stables will be joining us again on both days, offering drop-in taster horse rides for Children, down one of our pretty farm tracks.
- Pony Rides will be paid in cash locally (at the Pony Ride Station next to the Unicorn Camp) and each ride will be approximately 10 minutes.
- Riders must queue at the meeting point and wait for their go
- All riders must be old enough to sit and support themselves on the pony.
- Hill Farm have said the average age for kids on their regular rides is usually 2.5 to 7 years old. They are hoping to bring a bigger pony over the weekend, who will be able to offer rides for anyone up to 9 stone - but they can't confirm until the day
- Riders must wear long trousers and sensible shoes (trainers are fine)
- The ponies and their handlers will need to stop from time to time for short breaks, especially if it is a hot day
- All children must be supervised by an adult
ALSO ON SITE...
Face Painters will be on site to help you look your sparkly best all day and you can even treat yourself to Unicorn themed goodies from the café and gift shop! *
In addition to the magical unicorn weekend we will be offering our normal full programme of activity!
Normal admission fee’s apply. Buy your admission tickets in advance via our website to save £'s
* Face painting and Horse riding are paid locally to outside operators - so remember to bring cash!