Payment Plans & Deposits
Book ferry travel and more with just a £25 deposit
Our payment plan options are available when pre-booking more than 30 days in advance.
You can now book ferry travel, accommodation, attraction tickets and tickets to selected events with a deposit making a trip to or from the Isle of Wight even more affordable.
- Get the best fares - Book early to get the best ferry fares and pay with just a £25 deposit (if pre-booking more than 30 days in advance).
- Secure your holiday - Book your holiday accommodation and ferry travel with just a 50% payment 60 days before and 50% payment 30 days before.
- Secure your festival tickets and ferry travel - pay just 20% of your total balance up front, then nothing until January 2021, when you pay the balance over 4 monthly payments.
- Interest free - you'll pay no more with our payment plan or deposit when booking than you would booking upfront
- Secure Automated Payment - No need to do anything, payment is taken automatically from the card that has been securely registered and we'll email you to confirm when payment has been taken.
Simply select "Payment Plan Options" from the checkout page
Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
If choosing a payment plan/deposit option, the following terms and conditions will apply:-
- Deposit scheme is only available for new bookings made online via the Red Funnel website
- All payments are completely non-transferable and non-refundable, except the ferry element of a booking which is subject to the standard Red Funnel cancellation and refund polices;
- Purchasing tickets via this method legally commits the customer to completing the process of purchasing their tickets via the staged payment plan and allows Red Funnel to demand the additional payment set out below without further consultation with the customer.
- The customer hereby agrees to ensure the amounts due at each stage of the payment plan are completed in full by the due dates as detailed in the 'Vehicel Ferry Travel' and 'Ferry Travel & Accommodation' tabs.
- On accepting these terms and conditions, the customer has entered into a binding agreement to purchase a ticket and to pay by the stated date(s). It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the payments are made to Red Funnel by the due dates shown above. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that a payment is not made by the due date, Red Funnel is entitled to cancel the order and retain any monies previously paid.
- Payment Plans are not available for purchasing Travel Cards or Season Tickets and are not available to account customers or business customers.
- A valid UK registered Debit/Credit card will be required for payment, this card will then be used for the final balance payment. Not available using PayPal.
- The deposit paid is non-refundable.
- It is your responsibility to notify Red Funnel should your registered credit/debit card change. Please register the new card online via My Red Funnel and call 0238 001 9192 to notify us that the payment will be from an alternative card.
- Early payment can be made on any booking but only for the full balance. Part payment or early instalment payment is not available. Should you wish to pay your full balance early please call 0238 001 9192 quoting your booking reference number. Once the full balance is paid the standard conditions of your fare type will apply.
- If any payment(s) within the plan are unsuccessful, the booking will be cancelled which invalidates all related documents previously sent
- If you are booking a promotional fare then special payment terms and other conditions may apply.
- Red Funnel reserve the right to alter or amend this conditions at any time
Vehicle Ferry Travel
£25 of the ferry element of the booking to be payable at the time of purchase
The remaining balance of the order to be paid 30 days before travel. This payment will be taken automatically using the card registered and used for the initial deposit payment. If payment is not received the ferry booking and any additional items will be cancelled.
Ferry Travel & Accommodation
If booking holiday accommodation and ferry travel a deposit of £25 will be taken to secure the booking. 50% of the accommodation element of the booking will be required 60 days before departure and will be taken from the registered card automatically. The remaining 50% of the accommodation and the ferry element will then be taken automatically 30 days before departure.