Advertising with us
Every year we welcome an impressive 3.4 million customers through our terminals, ticket offices and aboard our 3 Hi-speed Red Jet catamarans and 3 Ro-Pax ferries. If you're looking to advertise your products or services to a specific demographic or wish to include our customer base in a regional or national campaign, we have the right solution for you.
We have a range of advertising solutions from digital screens to large format banners. See below for the full range of opportunities available.
We have a large number of HD digital screens available across the estate which are capable of showing a wide range of static and video media formats:
- Onboard screens (landscape): Red Jet 3, Red Jet 4, Red Jet 6, Red Falcon, Red Osprey and Red Eagle
- Terminal screens (Portrait): Terminal 2 (Southampton) and West Cowes
- Terminal screens (landscape): Terminal 1 (Southampton), Terminal 2 (Southampton), West Cowes and East Cowes
Our digital screens advertising is administered by Tourist Network, Red Funnel's official digital ad sales partner.
Various packages are available, please see rate card for details, or contact:
Tel: 023 8058 0810 (Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm)
We have poster sites available as follows:
- A1 & A3 sizes aboard Red Falcon, Red Osprey and Red Eagle
- A1 & 4 sheet sizes at Terminal 1 (Southampton)
We have the following bespoke banner sites:
- Entrance archway, linkspan gantry, terminal builing & fence line at Terminal 1 (Southampton)
- Passenger queuing area at Terminal 2 (Southampton)
- Exterior of walkway & pontoon at West Cowes
- Linkspan gantry at East Cowes
We have the following sites for flags:
- Terminal 1 (Southampton)
- Terminal 2 (Southampton
- West Cowes
For rates and bespoke branding enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaflet distribution at all our terminals and aboard our Ro-Pax ferries is managed by Rosemary Vineyard Leaflet Distribution Ltd. If you are interested in costs and availability please contact them direct.
Tel. 01983 811084
We can provide bespoke opportunities for product sampling and giveaways and have space for exhibition stands and trade stalls. If you are interested in learning more please contact our marketing team in the first instance.
Tel. 02380 248546/7 (Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm)
If you would like to list your business in our 'Isle of Wight Guide' section or you have a property which you would like to include in our 'Stay' section please contact us using the details below:
Tel. 02380 248546/7 (Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm)
Advertising Terms & Conditions
The following guidelines govern various aspects of advertising on Red Funnel's ferries, Hi-Speed Red Jets, Terminal areas, ticket offices and digital media (the "sites"). Red Funnel has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with advertising and promotion on the media sites. Peterson’s may change this policy at any time at its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
- Red Funnel has sole discretion for determining the types of advertising and promotion that will be accepted and displayed on the Sites. The presence of an ad on our Sites does not imply endorsement of the advertised company or product. Red Funnel is not responsible for the content or accuracy of third-party advertisements.
- Red Funnel will not accept advertising that, in our sole opinion, is not in good taste. We will not permit the placement of a) advertising for illegal or objectionable products or services, or b) advertising that is offensive to any individual or group of individuals based on age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
- Advertising will not be accepted if it promotes any of the following: firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency.
- Red Funnel reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove any advertising from our Sites for any reason at any time, without notoice. We will inform the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any advertising. Any refund due will be subjected to adminstration fees and charge for the pro-rata element of advertising shown
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws and regulations. If Red Funnel becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation, or of this Policy, we may remove the advertising and no refund will be made available.
- No advertising shall be permitted that may implicate or harm reputation of Red Funnel or its associated brands.