User Group Forums
We actively encourage our customers to make suggestions and ideas which will ultimately improve our business, our products and our services.
1. Customer User Groups
Would you like to join? We are always looking for new members to join our Customer User Group. The group meets quarterly to help shape future product enhancements, share ideas and facilitate improvements to our products and services. The group has previously helped us to: -
- Improve travel connections for Hi-Speed commuters – e.g. Quayconnect bus and Red Jet communications have improved to minimise onward disruption if either are delayed
- Enhance customer comfort onboard – e.g. amount of leg room at tables on Red Osprey increased during refurbishment
- Communicate more effectively – e.g. we’ve listened to the group regarding the type of information and service updates that are most useful to regular passengers
2. Accessibility Forum
This Forum meets once a quarter with customers who have either sight, hearing or mobility difficulties, to discuss areas which could be improved with the Customer Service Team and Health & Safety Managers.
The aims of the Accessibility Forum is: -
- To improve services to customers with disabilities
- Provide a forum to discuss and feedback on ideas, information and issues of concern regarding disability
- Ensure that the concerns and views of customers regarding disability have an effective channel for their expression
- Ensure that vital customer feedback is channelled to the relevant departments and officers
- Help us move to 50 berth to make sure we create a new accessible terminal for all.
- Provide a forum for individuals and organisations to meet, exchange information and establish contact
- Enable customers to engage creatively in finding solutions to problems, new ways of achieving the most effective use of resources to provide the best possible outcome for disabled customers and, where appropriate, their carers