Signature Lounge - sail the Solent in style
Enjoy the peaceful tranquility of our new Signature Lounge next time you travel. This exclusive lounge offers a quiet, relaxing space to work or socialise for up to 40 guests and the price includes a wide range of tempting benefits.
Your Signature experience includes:
- Quieter, adult-orientated atmosphere
- No children under 12 or pets except for assistance dogs
- Inclusive selection of hot and cold beverages and refreshments
- Enhanced Wi-Fi, plus ample USB and power points
- Dedicated bar and food service host
- Private in-lounge bar with premium spirits and wines available for purchase
- Access to our magazine, newspaper and book library
- Panoramic views of the Solent
- Contemporary décor
- Reserved seating area
The Signature Lounge will be available on Red Falcon and Red Osprey. The Lounge will be open 7 days a week between the following times:
Departures between 07:00 & 18:00 inclusive^
From East Cowes:
Departures between 08:30 & 19:30 inclusive^
^ all departures are subject to availability
Access to the Signature Lounge costs from £10 per person per crossing. This is in addition to a foot passenger or vehicle fare. Persons under 12 and pets (with the exception of assistance dogs) are not permitted.
Signature Lounge terms and conditions:
- Signature Lounge upgrade fees are per person, per sailing, in addition to standard Saver and Flexi ticket ferry fares
- Standard upgrade fee is £15 (per person, per sailing)
- In order to guarantee access to the Signature Lounge you are required to check in at least 30mins prior to departure
- Signature Lounge upgrades are non-refundable and do not alter the amendment, refund and cancellations rules for Saver or Flexi fares. Separate refund & cancellation rules apply to third-party supplied products and services
- All passengers in Signature Lounge parties must by 12 years of age or over
- Pets are not allowed in the Signature Lounge, except for assistance.
- Signature Lounge upgrades are subject to availability
- Red Funnel reserves the right to refuse entry to the Signature Lounge or ask a customer to leave the Signature Lounge on the basis of; non-suitable attire (e.g. work overalls); disruptive or inappropriate behaviour or; any breach / suspected breach of these terms and conditions. In such instances, the decision of Red Funnel staff / management is final.
- The considerate use of mobile phones is permitted in the Signature Lounge, but please be respectful of other customers whilst making or receiving calls.
- Customers must not remove food, drinks, magazines, newspapers or any other item that is the property of Red Funnel from the Signature Lounge.
- Red Funnel's standard terms of carriage apply to all Signature Lounge bookings.
Don't forget to show your My Rewards card, as points can be earned and spent on Signature Lounge upgrades.
Pre-booking is highly recommend, so please book online or call 0238 001 9192 to reserve your space. Our team will be delighted to assist you.