Signature Lounge - Sail the Solent in style
Enjoy the tranquillity of our Signature Lounge and discover a whole new way to cross the Solent -- in style. This exclusive lounge offers a quiet, relaxing space to travel in, with enhanced WiFI and panormaic views of the Solent during your crossing.
The Signature Lounge is currently closed until further notice.
The Signature experience usually includes:
- Quiet, more relaxed space
- Contemporary and stylish design
- As of 2 October, two complimentary hot drinks or bottled water. Please note: If you wish to consume the drinks during the crossing, they must be taken outside. Alternatively they can be to take away.
- Enhanced WiFi
- Panoramic views of the Solent
- No children under 12 or pets, except for assistance dogs
- Please note: this upgrade is non-refundable
The Signature Lounge is available on all our ferries on our Southampton<>East Cowes route and is open 7 days a week.
As we are currently operating a reduced service in our Signature Lounge, access currently costs £5 per person per crossing*
This is in addition to a foot passenger or vehicle fare. Persons under 12 and pets (with the exception of assistance dogs) are not permitted.
*This rate will increase when we are able to reintroduce a full service.
Signature Lounge terms and conditions:
- Signature Lounge upgrade fees are per person, per sailing, in addition to standard Saver and Flexi ticket ferry fares
- Standard upgrade fee is £10 (per person, per sailing)
- In order to guarantee access to the Signature Lounge you are required to check in at least 30mins prior to departure
- Signature Lounge upgrades are non-refundable and do not alter the amendment, refund and cancellations rules for Saver or Flexi fares. Separate refund & cancellation rules apply to third-party supplied products and services
- All passengers in Signature Lounge parties must by 12 years of age or over
- Pets are not allowed in the Signature Lounge, except for assistance.
- Signature Lounge upgrades are subject to availability
- Red Funnel reserves the right to refuse entry to the Signature Lounge or ask a customer to leave the Signature Lounge on the basis of; non-suitable attire (e.g. work overalls); disruptive or inappropriate behaviour or; any breach / suspected breach of these terms and conditions. In such instances, the decision of Red Funnel staff / management is final.
- The considerate use of mobile phones is permitted in the Signature Lounge, but please be respectful of other customers whilst making or receiving calls.
- Customers must not remove food, drinks, magazines, newspapers or any other item that is the property of Red Funnel from the Signature Lounge.
- Red Funnel's standard terms of carriage apply to all Signature Lounge bookings.
Don't forget to show your My Rewards card, as points can be earned and spent on Signature Lounge upgrades.
Pre-booking is highly recommend, so please book online or call 0238 001 9192 to reserve your space. Our team will be delighted to assist you.