Quayconnect shuttle bus
Quayconnect is the new name for the CityLink Shuttle Bus - a FREE service for Red Funnel customers
The Quayconnect bus service operates every 30 minutes (every 15 minutes during evening commuter hours) between Southampton's Central station (South Side) and Red Funnel's ferry terminals via the WestQuay shopping centre.
The journey time (Southampton Central <> Town Quay ferry terminals) is approximately 7 minutes. The service is FREE for holders of Red Funnel valid tickets, customers with valid National Rail and National Express through-tickets and also Senior Citizen bus pass holders. A £2 charge for unlimited day travel applies to everybody else.
- Quayconnect is FREE for holders of valid Red Funnel tickets, holders of valid through rail tickets to/from East or West Cowes, holders of valid through National Express tickets to/from East or West Cowes and holders of Senior Citizen bus passes.
- There is a charge of £2 (unlimited day travel) for non-Red Funnel customers, payable to the driver on boarding. This charge applies to all ages.
- All times correct at time of publication (March 2017). Red Funnel reserve the right to alter or amend this timetable at any time.
- Late night and weekend trains may be altered and ferries can be delayed or cancelled in bad weather. Please check southwesttrains.co.uk & redfunnel.co.uk before travelling.
- Taxis - there are taxi ranks (white coloured cars) on both sides of Southampton Central Station and at Terminal 2, Town Quay. The journey will take approx. 5 minutes.
- South West Trains, Red Funnel Ferries & Blue Star (Quayconnect operators) can not guarantee connections and can accept no liability if services shown in this timetable fail to connect. Please see Travel Terms & Conditions for each operator.
- This service is operated on behalf of Red Funnel by Blue Star (part of Go South Coast).