Isle of Wight Camping & Touring Offer
Isle of Wight Camping & Touring Special Offer - includes Ferry & Pitch
Why not explore the beautiful Isle of Wight with our exclusive 5 night camping & touring offer. It's available on selected dates throughout 2014 for a car with tent, car with caravan/trailer-tent or motorhome/motor-caravan. The package includes return ferry travel and a 5 night pitch at one of 4 premier parks - book today to get your preferred dates!
Book online below or call our dedicated Holidays Team on 0844 844 2690 (a £5 charge applies to telephone bookings). Full details...
How to Book 2014 Camping & Touring Break
- Click on the preferred park below
- Enter your preferred dates and select a pitch option
- Add your chosen options to the Basket
- Add ferry travel and any attraction tickets
- Submit your booking request (we don't take payment at this stage)
- Our team will come back and confirm your holiday within 4 hours
(during working hours)
- Return vehicle ferry travel for up to 4 people (and 2 dogs) with Red Funnel from Southampton to East Cowes on the Isle of Wight, (travel after 9am from Southampton)
- Camping/Caravan pitch (including electric hook-up if required) at one of the four parks below.
Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park
- Family run with great facilities
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Open 1 February 2014 to 13 December 2014
Waverley Park Holiday Centre
- Great for exploring the Island and visits to Cowes
- Amazing views across the Solent
- Open 3 January 2014 to 2 Janaury 2015
2014 Package Dates
|Start ||End |
|Low Season ||3 January ||6 April|
|1 October ||2 January |
|Mid Season ||7 April||27 July|
|26 August ||30 September |
- Parks - Not available from 24 May - 31 May at Appuldurcombe Gardens and The Orchards Holiday Park. Excludes arrivals or departures on 24 to 26 December and 31 December and 1 January at Waverley Park
- Ferry Travel - not available on the following dates - departures from Southampton: 18 April, 23May, 12 & 13 June, 4 & 5 September, 25 December 2014 or for the return journey from East Cowes on 21 April, 26 May, 16 June, 8 September and 25 December 2014. Last outward departure prior to summer is 22 July 2014.
The Orchards Holiday Park
- Ideal for walkers/cyclists with superb facilities
- Stunning location in West Wight
- Open 28 March 2014 to 1 November 2014
Whitefield Forest Touring Park
- Ideal for a relaxing break or for walkers
- Spacious Forest Setting
- Open 28 March 2014 to 6 October 2014
2014 Package Tariff
| Package Option|
|Car with Tent* ||£123||£141|
|Car with Caravan or Trailer-Tent*||£152||£176|
- Park - Pitch upgrades are available at some parks and need to be booked and paid for directly with the park (see park description for charges). All extras such as leisure facilities may be subject to additional charges payable at the park.
- Ferry Travel - An additional supplement will apply if your vehicle exceeds the standard dimensions, see the package information page for details.