Isle of Wight Camping & Touring Offer
Isle of Wight Camping & Touring Special Offer - includes Ferry & Pitch
Why not explore the beautiful Isle of Wight with our exclusive camping & touring offer and for 2015 you can now stay for even longer! In addition to our ever popular 5 night stay, Red Funnel is delighted to introduce a 10 night stay option. The offer is available on selected dates throughout 2015 for a car with tent, car with caravan/trailer-tent or motorhome/motor-caravan. The package includes return ferry travel and a 5 or 10 night pitch at one of 4 premier parks - book today to get your preferred dates!
Book online below or call our dedicated Holidays Team on 0844 844 2690 (a £5 charge applies to telephone bookings). Full details...
How to Book 2015 Camping & Touring Break
- Click on the preferred park below
- Enter your preferred dates and select a pitch option
- Add your chosen options to the Basket
- Add ferry travel and any attraction tickets
- Submit your booking request (If a 'live' booking, payment will be required, if an on-request booking, we don't take payment at this stage)
- If a 'live' booking we will send through your confirmation details (during working hours)
- Or if on-request, our team will come back and confirm your holiday within 4 hours (during working hours)
PLEASE NOTE - Towed vehicles are not permitted to travel from East Cowes on any Friday throughout 2015.
- Return vehicle ferry travel for up to 4 people (and 2 dogs) with Red Funnel from Southampton to East Cowes on the Isle of Wight, (travel after 9am from Southampton)
- Camping/Caravan pitch (including electric hook-up if required) at one of the four parks below.
Still available for 2014
The 2014 special offer is still available until the end of 2014.Book here
Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park
- Family run with great facilities
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Open 1 February 2015 to 6 December 2015
Waverley Park Holiday Centre
- Great for exploring the Island and visits to Cowes
- Amazing views across the Solent
- Open 2 January 2015 to 2 Janaury 2016
2015 Package Dates
|Start ||End |
|Low Season ||2 January ||29 March|
|1 October ||2 January |
|Mid Season ||30 March||25 July|
|1 September||30 September |
- Parks - Not available from 22 May - 29 May at Appuldurcombe Gardens and The Orchards Holiday Park. Excludes arrivals or departures on 24 to 26 December and 31 December and 1 January at Waverley Park
- Ferry Travel - not available on the following dates - departures from Southampton: 3 April, 22 & 23 May, 11 & 12 June, 10 & 11 September, 25 December 2015 or for the return journey from East Cowes on 6 April, 25 May, 15 June, 14 September and 25 December 2015. Last outward departure prior to summer is 15 July 2015 (10 nights) and 20 July 2015 (5 nights) .
Towed vehicles are not permitted to travel from East Cowes on any Friday throughout 2015
The Orchards Holiday Park
- Ideal for walkers/cyclists with superb facilities
- Stunning location in West Wight
- Open 27 March 2015 to 31 October 2015
Whitefield Forest Touring Park
- Ideal for a relaxing break or for walkers
- Spacious Forest Setting
- Open 27 March 2015 to 5 October 2015
2015 Package Tariff
|Package Option||Low Season||Low Season||Mid season||Mid Season|
|5 nights||10 nights||5 nights||10 nights|
|Car & Tent*||£126||£229||£144||£254|
|Car with Caravan or Trailer Tent*||£156||£269||£180||£300|
- Park - Pitch upgrades are available at some parks and need to be booked and paid for directly with the park (see park description for charges). All extras such as leisure facilities may be subject to additional charges payable at the park.
- Ferry Travel - An additional supplement will apply if your vehicle exceeds the standard dimensions, see the package information page for details.