Bestival - 8 to 11 September 2016
Bestival returns to the beautiful Robin Hill Country Park, near Newport on the Isle of Wight from 8 to 11 September 2016 with what promises to be the Summer of Love - a mega exciting and eclectic line-up is guaranteed!
Bestival 2015 promo video
- Bestival takes place at Robin Hill Country Park near Newport on the lovely Isle of Wight (PO30 2NU).
- Campsite opens midday on Thursday 8th Sept. and close at 2pm on Monday 12th Sept. 2016.
- Parking is available on site (cheaper if purchased in advance) from midday on 8th Sept. to 2pm on 12 Sept.
- No entry into the site after midnight on any night.
- Main arena will open at midday on Thursday & shut at 3am on Friday & Saturday night and 1am on Sunday night.
- Music starts Thursday evening and from midday on Saturday & Sunday.
- Campervans: You can hire one of these or just bring your own! There will be a separate campervan area next to the General Camping Area. Your Campervan must be specially adapted for people to stay in (which does not include transit vans with a mattress in the back or 4x4s with the seats taken out!!).
- Tickets: weekend camping valid from 8 Sept; adult (18+), student (NUS/ISIC ID), teen (13-17) & child (free for 12 & under) tickets available. There are no non-camping or day tickets for 2016.
- Packages: Red Funnel offer tickets with or without foot passenger ferry tickets or ferry bookings for vehicles.