Bestival 2014 - 4 to 7 September 2014
Bestival returns to the beautiful Robin Hill Country Park, near Newport on the Isle of Wight for its 11th year from 4 to 7 September 2014 with what we are sure will be another mega exciting and eclectic line-up!
The four-day sell out 10th Birthday spectacular held in 2013 included performances from headline acts Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim (Friday), Snoop Dogg (Saturday) and Elton John (Sunday) and the likes of Chic feat. Nile Rodgers, Wu-Tang Clan, Caravan Palace, Bastille, Tom Odell, Franz Ferdinand, Flaming Lips, Bombay Bicycle Club, Carl Cox, Jessie Ware, Squarepusher, The Roots and many more.
Other acts in 2013 included the Mercury Prize nominated Disclosure, James Blake, Rudimental and Savages.
Bestival Line-Up (so far...)
2014 acts are TBC - sign up to get our Bestival emails above!
Red Funnel's Bestival Highlights from 2012
Can you believe that 2013 will see Bestival hitting those magic double figures? That’s right, Bestival is ten and we’re really pushing the boat out for what promises to be the biggest and best year ever.
To celebrate we’re beating the drum for a whole decade of dancing on the Isle of Wight, by revealing our 2013 theme and inviting you to jump aboard HMS Bestival! Yes indeed, we’re manning the rails, splicing the main brace and rocking the sailor’s hornpipe – it’s all hands on deck, so best make sure we like the cut of your jib!
Taking time out from splicing the main brace, Rob da Bank said; “All the nice girls love a sailor and all the boys love a mermaid. Think deckhands, anchors, beach parties, Moby Dick, tattooed ladies, Titanic, shipwrecks, Hawaii, Treasure Island, rum bars in scuzzy ports, message in a bottle, the crow’s nest, sea legends, monster breakers and tall tales of life on the ocean waves. Nautical but nice! There’s no better time to join the good ship HMS Bestival and our trusty crew of merrymakers than now, so get your 2013 tickets and prepare to set sail me hearties!"
"After 10 years of running our beloved festival, Bestival is still as psychedelically wondrous to us as the September day in 2004 when we first threw open the gates. 2013 will be a vintage year. No increase in capacity, but more land, a raft of exciting changes around the site (including some great new spaces) and all dressed and made up in Bestival’s signature style".
Travelling with Red Funnel to Bestival...
6 Reasons to buy tickets from Red Funnel!
1. Official. Red Funnel are an Official Ticket Agent for Bestival. Never buy from non-official ticket sources.
2. Value. Our early-bird Bestival packages include a ferry discount when they go on sale and a FREE staged payment plan to spread the cost.
3. Honest. Our ticket prices include secure recorded delivery and any applicable booking fees. There are no hidden charges that appear later in the booking process.
4. Easy. You can purchase ferry travel for a vehicle or foot passenger at the same time & tickets for the Official Bestival shuttle bus service on the Isle of Wight.
5. Flexible. You can pay using Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Amercian Express or through PayPal, the choice is yours!
6. Capacity. For 2013 we are offering more ferry capacity for foot passengers from Southampton than ever before.