Bestival - 10 to 13 September 2015
Bestival returns to the beautiful Robin Hill Country Park, near Newport on the Isle of Wight from 10 to 13 Sept 2015 with what promises to be the Summer of Love - a mega exciting and eclectic line-up is guaranteed!
Follow the links below to buy official tickets, ferry and bus tickets. Remember we offer a free payment plan to spread the cost and you can save save 15% in our exclusive early-bird ferry offer.
Red Funnel's Bestival Highlights from 2014
Red Funnel's Bestival Highlights from 2013
Bestival 2015 Line-Up
The Chemical Brothers are set to headline Saturday night at Bestival’s Summer of Love. A colossus in dance music and leaders in club culture’s move into the mainstream, The Chemical Brothers are simply historic!
Another Besti-crew favourite is Underworld, who will headline the Big Top on Thursday night as part of a UK festival exclusive! Joining them for the first time for a UK festival exclusive are iconic trailblazers Duran Duran. Unstoppable as ever, the band are currently in the studio with Mr. Hudson, Mark Ronson and Nile Rodgers, putting the finishing touches on a brand new album.
- Bestival takes place at Robin Hill Country Park near Newport on the lovely Isle of Wight (PO30 2NU).
- Campsite opens midday on Thursday 10th Sept. and close at 2pm on Monday 14th Sept. 2015.
- Parking is available on site (cheaper if purchased in advance) from midday on 10th Sept. to 2pm on 14 Sept.
- No entry into the site after midnight on any night.
- Main arena will open at midday on Thursday & shut at 3am on Friday & Saturday night and 1am on Sunday night.
- Music starts at 2pm on Friday and midday on Saturday & Sunday.
- Campervans: You can hire one of these or just bring your own! There will be a separate campervan area next to the General Camping Area. Your Campervan must be specially adapted for people to stay in (which does not include transit vans with a mattress in the back or 4x4s with the seats taken out!!).
- Tickets: weekend camping valid from 10 Sept and 11 Sept; adult (18+), student (NUS/ISIC ID), teen (13-17) & child (free for 12 & under) tickets available. There are no non-camping or day tickets for 2015.
- Packages: Red Funnel offer tickets with or without foot passenger ferry tickets or ferry bookings for vehicles.