Located in the seaside town of Sandown, Sandham Gardens is a great place to relax and enjoy some quality time with family and friends, whilst soaking up the stunning views of Sandown Bay and Culver Down. The kids will love the dinosaur themed golf or racing around in a electric kart and don't forget to finish off with a yummy ice cream from the Ice Cream shack!
Save 15% off car ferry travel with admission tickets when booking together as a package deal.
How to book:
- Step 1: Add your attraction tickets to the basket below (minimum of 1 x family/group or 2 x adult/senior tickets).
- Step 2: Click here to book the ferry (the ferry discount will be shown on the checkout page).
Offering a great value day out for all ages, Sandham Gardens is not only situated in beautiful gardens but also opposite one of the finest beaches on the Isle of Wight, Sandown Bay. There is a wide range of exciting activities to enjoy, including Sandham Karts, Dino Islands: A Golf Adventure and the Rainbow playground and skate park. Then after a day of activites why not treat yourself to an ice cream from Sandham Gardens very own Ice Cream Shack.
Dino Islands: A Golf Adventure
Dino Islands: A Golf Adventure takes players on a prehistoric journey into a forgotten land of dinosaurs. The 2000 metre square multi-level course includes life-size dinosaurs, as well as obstacles like volcanoes, bridges and waterfalls. So, if you are looking for a fun family activity with extra bite, challenge yourself to the action-packed adventure golf course.
Suitable for all ages and abilities.
Watch your speedy kids put the pedal to the metal as they zoom around the track! The 6 battery powered, electric karts are suitable for children aged 4 - 12yrs. Each race lasts 6 minutes which is enough time to do at least 6 laps of the 150 metre track.
Minimum height restrictions apply and some children may need to be accompanied by an adult.
EVERY paying customer receives a 'Gold' Karting Medal.
- open daily - winter opening to be advised
- generally opens at 10:00 - please check the calendar on the left for specific days and times. Opening times will vary depending on the time of year and daily weather conditions. Please check their website and social media platforms before you visit.
- 1 hour before closing time
- a council car park is located next to Sandham Gardens. For further details please call 01983 821000.
- Dino Islands - Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 or above.
- Sandham Karts - minimum height restrictions apply and some children may need to be accompanied by an adult.
- baby changing facilities available
- Dogs are permitted in Sandham Gardens, however are not allowed in Dino Islands course
Ice Cream Shack
- serving hot and cold drinks and ice creams.
We hope you enjoy your visit and don't forget to tweet a pic
Address: Culver Parade, Sandown, Isle of Wight, PO36 8AT