• please check the calendar on the left for specific days and times
• If the weather’s stormy, please call or check their Facebook page
before setting out (as occasionally they need to close).
• From 10:00 every day - please check the calendar on the left for
specific days and times
• There are keeper talks & feeds throughout the day
• 1 hour before closing time
• Free large car park
• Wide flat pathways around the park
• Disabled parking bays next to the entrance
• Easy access to all areas
• Disabled toilet facilities
• Lots of benches to relax on and watch the animals
• Cheeky Monkey play area for the smallest visitors (under 5)
• Funky Monkey play area for older children (5+)
• Baby changing facilities available
• Free booklet of Monkey Puzzles for the kids
• Picnic benches
Xhabu's Tea Room
• Serving light snacks, pastries, cakes, ice cream and drinks
• Indoor and outdoor seating areas
Ice cream shack
• Enjoy a nice ice
• Packed with fun souvenirs, presents and pocket money treats. You can
also adopt one of their gorgeous animals.
• Unfortunately dogs, including service dogs, are not permitted as they
can distress the animals
• Plan your visit, collect virtual bananas on a trail around the park, get
behind the scenes goss, and try the fun filters
* It’s free throughout the park!
We hope you enjoy your visit and don't forget to tweet a pic!