Best ways to stay at Isle of Wight Festival
Are you ready for a bit of (Seaclose) Park Life at Isle of Wight Festival on 8-11th June? Here’s a quick fire list of the fantastic boutique camping options available this year…
- Tangerine Fields – Turn up and find your tent already pitched plus Tangerine Bar and Cafe and grooming facilities
- Eve’s Tipis – Try something different and stay in a tipi, and you can add soft furnishings and cosy bedding for the ultimate sleeping under the stars experience.
- Podpads– Bunk down in the colourful Podpads – for comfort, security and peace of mind with added facilities including free tea and coffee, phone charging, a pamper parlour and well maintained loos and showers.
- Cloudhouses Home of Yurts & Squirts – cosy, bespoke handmade accommodation (squirts are a mini yurt perfect for 2!) available furnished or unfurnished and with all the extra facilities expected at Boutique Camping.
- Love Your Tent – enjoy an ethical camping experience plus hot showers and a private café where you can even order breakfast in bed!
- Pink Moon Camping – brightly coloured array of accommodation options with all the luxuries including USB phone charging, pamper parlour and 24 hour security.
My Isle of Wight fave
Back again this year is the totally luxurious Festival camping experience with Camp Kerala Mademoiselle. Accommodation is located in an exclusive backstage area, right behind the main stage. Guests stay in luxury Shikar tents complete with Egyptian cotton sheets, bed throws and Rajasthani furniture.
A full concierge service, either from your door or from your arrival on the Island, and transport around the Festival in CKM buggies means you can relax and enjoy the Festival your way. The restaurant in camp offers breakfast, all-day platters, a full service bar and late night nibbles accompanied by music. Guests can move freely between here and the Premium VIP area with its raised viewing platform overlooking the main stage.
This exclusive experience combines a chilled-out house party atmosphere with chic, glamorous comfort. A must book!
Book your tickets NOW.
17 May 2017