Join us on Friday 10 August 2018 for our special Cowes Fireworks excursion from Southampton, aboard one of our stylish vehicle ferries. As well as offering unrivalled views of the fireworks there will be a party atmosphere with live entertainment from official radio partner SAM FM. Adult tickets are £26pp (concessions available), or upgrade and take a seat in our brand new Signature Lounge, where you’ll enjoy a welcome glass of Prosecco and a private viewing area from AA deck.
From Southampton - Friday 10 August 2018
- 20:15 hrs - Depart Terminal 1, Dock Gate 7, Southampton. Check-in time is 1915-1950 hrs
- 21:30-22:00 hrs - Watch the Fireworks Display from an unrivalled vantage point just outside the entrance to Cowes Harbour (Note: you will not be able to go ashore).
- 23:15 hrs (approx.) - Return Terminal 1, Dock Gate 7, Southampton
If you're looking for our fireworks cruise departing from East Cowes please click here.
- Viewing points
- Inside - B deck and North Lounge on A deck
- Outside - C deck (upper vehicle deck) and A deck. AA deck is reserved for Signature Lounge customers
- Age - everyone is welcome, prices are cheaper for children and seniors. Signature Lounge is for adults (16+) only
- VIP Signature Lounge tickets (£46.50 per person)
- Reserved lounge access
- Quiet, intimate space limited to 38 people (no children/pets)
- Premium bar with table service
- Welcome glass of prosecco, nibbles, hot chocolate and marshmallows during the firework display
- Exclusive viewing area on AA deck
- Dogs - many dogs don't like fireworks so we don't recommend that you bring them.
- Food & drink - each ferry has a fully stocked bar and several food and drink outlets.
- Wi-Fi - free Wi-Fi is available.
- Parking - is available on-board for an additional charge of £12.50 per car. Parking must be pre-booked and can be added separately below.
A spectacular fireworks display that lights the night sky for miles around has marked the end of Cowes Week since the regatta's early years and is extremely popular with competitors, locals and mainland spectators.
Supported by donations from Red Funnel and other sponsors, this year’s display starts at 21.30 hrs and promises a special theme. Cowes seafront and the town are normally packed to bursting on firework night so why not join our fireworks cruise from Southampton and get one of the best seats in the house, just off the entrance to the harbour!