Join us on Friday 10 August 2018 for our special Cowes Fireworks excursion from East Cowes, aboard one of Red Funnel's stylish vehicle ferries. As well as offering unrivalled views of the fireworks there will be a party atmosphere with live entertainment, including Presenters from Isle of Wight Radio. Adult tickets are just £18.50pp with concessions available.
From East Cowes - Friday 10 August 2018
- 20:45 hrs - Depart East Cowes Ferry Terminal. Check-in time 20:00-20:20 hrs.
- 21:30-22:00 hrs - Watch the Firework Display from just outside the entrance to Cowes Harbour surounded by twinkling lights from the myriad of yachts.
- 23:30 hrs (approx.) - Return East Cowes Ferry Terminal.
If you're looking for our fireworks cruise departing from Southampton please click here.
- Viewing points
- Inside - B deck and North Lounge on A deck
- Outside - C deck (upper vehicle deck) and A deck. AA deck is reserved for Signature Lounge customers
- Age - everyone is welcome, prices are cheaper for children and seniors. Signature Lounge is for adults (16+) only
- VIP Signature Lounge tickets (£34 per person)
- Reserved lounge access
- Quiet, intimate space limited to 38 people (no children/pets)
- Premium bar with table service
- Welcome glass of prosecco, nibbles, hot chocolate and marshmallows during the firework display
- Exclusive viewing area on AA deck
- Dogs - many dogs don't like fireworks so we don't recommend that you bring them.
- Food & drink - each ferry has a fully stocked bar and several food and drink outlets.
- Wi-Fi - free Wi-Fi is available.
- Parking - is available on-board for an additional charge of £6.50 per car. Parking must be pre-booked and can be added separately below.
A spectacular fireworks display that lights the night sky for miles around has marked the end of Cowes Week since the regatta's early years and is extremely popular with competitors, locals and mainland spectators.
Supported by donations from Red Funnel and other sponsors, this year’s display starts at 21.30 hrs and promises a blue theme. Cowes seafront and the town are normally packed to bursting on firework night so why not join our fireworks cruise and get one of the best seats in the house, just off the entrance to the harbour!