The ticket is issued for Eklectica by the Promoter and is subject to the following Conditions: -
1/ Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival.
2/ Adult tickets can only be used by people age 18 or over.
3/ Young Person (age 10-17) Tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with Adult Ticket purchases (maximum purchase of 3 ‘Young Person’ tickets per adult ticket)
4/ Child (9 & under) Tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with Adult Ticket purchases (maximum purchase of 3 ‘Child’ tickets per adult ticket)
5/ By purchasing a Child Ticket (age 9 & under) or a Young Person Ticket (age 10-17) you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the Young Person or child for whom you are purchasing.
6/ Child and Young Person ticket holders can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian.
Any Young Person Ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry.
7/ Each adult attending can accompany up to a maximum of 3 Young Person Ticket holders and 3 Child Ticket holders.
8/ Young Person ticket holders must be accompanied by their parent/guardian at all times after 10pm.
9/ Child Ticket holders must be accompanied at all times by their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian.
10/ Upon admission to the event visitors will be subject to searches by Security staff or Police.
11/ Management reserve the right to refuse admission should circumstance dictate.
12/ The management observe a strict zero tolerance approach to:
• anti-social behaviour, physical or verbal abuse to staff or other visitors
• the use of drugs (including psychoactive substances/’legal highs’) at the event and on the event site
• any visitors engaged in the above activities will be refused admission or ejected from the site
13/ No alcohol can be brought onto site (with the exception of on first admission for camping visitors on Friday 7th September; see what to bring for more information on limitations). Any found at point of admission will be confiscated. Sealed plastic bottles of water are permitted.
14/ For the safety of all visitors no glass containers or vessels will be permitted on site. Please do not bring glass onto site. All glassware will be confiscated at point of admission.
15/ Prior written permission is needed by Eklectica Ltd to use Eklectica tickets in any sales promotions, media, marketing, reward programmes, staff incentives, raffles, auctions or general competitions.
16/ Tickets are strictly non-refundable
17/ Ticket are only available first hand from the official event website or approved Agents. Do not buy tickets for this event from any other source.
18/ Readmission to the event will be prohibited after 20.00 on all show days
19/ Photography & Filming. Each Ticket Holder attending the Event:
• acknowledges that he/she is likely to be recorded and the resulting content publicly disseminated across a range of media;
• acknowledges that the police and/or security staff may carry out filming for the security of Ticket Holders and the prevention of crime;
• agrees that perpetual use may be made, free of charge, of his/her voice, image and likeness captured whilst present at or about the Venue (by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast, transmission or other dissemination or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual basis, all rights to object to such recording and the broadcasting, transmission or other dissemination thereof in any current and/or future media technologies;
• acknowledges and agrees that we are the sole legal and beneficial owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature whatsoever in and to any recordings of sound or images taken within the Venue (including future rights to such recordings or to any works derived from such recordings) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual basis, all rights (including moral rights) in and to any such recordings; and
• hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grants to us a perpetual, exclusive, freely assignable and royalty-free licence to use, adapt, distribute and/or exploit, by any means and in any current and/or future form or type of media or format, any recordings taken by the Ticket Holder within the Venue in breach of section 12 of these Conditions.
For more general event information and FAQs click here