Red Funnel’s “Win an Island Escape” Competition - Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relating to “Red Funnel’s Win an Island Escape” Competition.
1. By entering this competition, you are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them.
2. This prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 and older and excludes employees of Red Funnel Ferries and their families, or anyone connected professionally to this prize draw.
3. By entering this competition, you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering prize draws. Red Funnel will not be held responsible for any entrant entering unlawfully.
4. Campaign Period: The entry period for the giveaway begins from the date/time the prize draw notice is posted to Red Funnel’s website (www.redfunnel.co.uk) until 12:00 on 30th March 2021.
5. Method of Entry: No purchase necessary. Users must visit the webpage www.redfunnel.co.uk/islandescape and complete the competition form.
6. There is a maximum number of 1 entry per person.
7. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. All eligible entries received will be collated at the end of the Campaign Period. The winner will be chosen at random by Red Funnel Ferries on the first business day following the end of the campaign. The winners will be selected by Red Funnel Ferries, and its decision is final.
9. The Prize:
a) A three-night stay at The Lakes Rookley, Aria Resorts.
1. Prize is a 3-night holiday at The Lakes Rookley
2. The accommodation is a two-bedroom Premium Cottage for up to four guests
3. All food, travel, activities and other expenses are to be made at the winner’s expense.
4. Dates are to be agreed between the winner and Aria Resorts and are subject to availability.
5. Prize is to be taken before 18 December 2021
6. Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
7. Prize must be booked within one month of the end date of the competition.
8. All winner’s must adhere to Aria Resorts’ standard terms and conditions, which can be viewed here.
9. Aria Resorts reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its discretion.
b) Return vehicle ferry travel from Southampton with Red Funnel Ferries valid for the same date as the full prize, subject to availability. Red Funnel’s standard terms and conditions of carriage apply.
10. Notification: The winner will be contacted by a Red Funnel representative via email by 17:00 on Thursday 1st April 2021. The winner will have until 12:00 on Friday 2nd April 2021 to respond and claim their prize. If the winner does not reply by this time the winner's prize will be deemed unclaimed and the prize will be forfeited. Red Funnel reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. Red Funnel will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize. Red Funnel shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
11. Red Funnel accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach Red Funnel by the relevant closing time and date for any reason, including without limitation, any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays in operation or transmission, any communications line failure or for traffic congestion or any unauthorised human act.
12. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence will result in disqualification. Automated entries will be disqualified. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Red Funnel may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
13. Rights Granted by You: By entering this prize draw, you understand and agree that Red Funnel shall have the right, where permitted by law, to use your name and location for promotional purposes in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
14. The winner(s) agree to take part in reasonable post-prize draw publicity and include the use of their names in such publicity.
15. The prize must be taken as offered, cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent and is not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside Red Funnel’s reasonable control, Red Funnel reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
17. Red Funnel reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the prize draw as necessary at Red Funnel’s sole discretion.
18. Prize draw rules and qualifications are subject to change without notice.
19. Red Funnel is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the winner that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
20. Data Protection Notice: The winner’s details will not be shared, used or sold to a 3rd party for marketing purposes.
21. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
22. This prize draw is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. This prize draw is run by Red Funnel registered in the UK at 12 Bugle Street, Southampton, SO14 2JY.