My IoW Adventure Competition T&Cs
Prize for best Isle of Wight Adventure Video
- Up to 4 nights' accommodation at Tom's Eco Lodge for up to 4 people (accommodation type subject to availability)
- Cycle hire for 4 (Wight Cycle Hire)
- Shooting experience for 4 (Top Targets)
- Kayaking experience for 4 (IW Adventure Activities)
- Return car + 4 ferry travel from Southampton
Prize for best 4 Adventure Photos submitted
- Return car + 2 ferry travel from Southampton
- £25 voucher for Adventure Activities Isle of Wight
Terms & Conditions of Entry
These terms and conditions relate to the Red Funnel Isle of Wight Ferries Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube and Flickr '#MyIoWAdventure' competition.
1. By entering this competition, individuals will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions, and be bound by them.
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK & Ireland only, aged 18 and older and excludes employees of Red Funnel and their families, or anyone connected professionally to third party prize providers (Tom's Eco Lodge, Top Targets, Adventure Activities Isle of Wight and Wight Cycle Hire).
3. By entering this competition, you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering competitions. Red Funnel will not be held responsible for any entrant entering the competition unlawfully.
4. The competition will be open from 09.00hrs (GMT) on Saturday 1 July 2017 until 12:00pm noon (GMT) 30 September 2017 ("Competition Period").
5. Method of Entry: Users must create a post on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook (post to own timeline), Pinterest, Google+, YouTube or Flickr which contains a photo(s) or video and uses the hashtag #MyIoWAdventure
6. The winner will be chosen by Red Funnel and shall be contacted by 17:00hrs on Monday 2 October 2017. All eligible entries received during the Competition Period will be collated at the end of the Competition Period. A winner will be selected by a panel of judges from Red Funnel. Red Funnel's decision is final.
7. The prizes are as follows:
- Top prize – the best video entry (as decided by panel) will win: 4 nights' accommodation for 4 people at Tom's Eco Lodge (exact accommodation type subject to availability), 1 day's cycle hire for 4 people with Wight Cycle Hire, choice of air rifle or clay pigeon shooting gold package for 4 with Top Targets, sea kayaking session for 4 with Adventure Activities Isle of Wight and return ferry travel from Southampton to East Cowes for a car and 4 people
- 4 x best photo prizes – the 4 best photo entries (as decided by panel) will each win: £25 Adventure Activities Isle of Wight voucher and return ferry travel from Southampton to East Cowes for a car and 2 people.
All prizes must be used between 1 October 2017 and 30 June 2018. There are no cash alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or prizes. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or prize.
Tom's Eco Lodge additional terms: Winner will receive a stay of up to 4 nights for up to 4 people between 1 October 2017 and 30 June 2018, excluding school holiday dates and subject to availability. Accommodation type subject to availability on chosen dates. Additional products/services required during stay will be chargeable.
Isle of Wight Adventure Activities £25 gift voucher additional terms: £25 gift voucher can be used to pay or part-pay for an activity for two people. No change given. Activities costing more than the value of the voucher can be purchased but the difference must be paid. Chosen activity must be pre-booked and is subject to availability. Valid for use 1 October 2017 – 30 June 2018
8. If a winner's prize is unclaimed (where a winner does not respond within 3 business days), it will lapse and Red Funnel reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. Red Funnel will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
9. The winner's name will be available on written request from Red Funnel at 12 Bugle Street, Southampton, SO14 2JY.
10. Red Funnel accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach Red Funnel by the relevant closing time and date for any reason, including without limitation, any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays in operation or transmission, any communications line failure or for traffic congestion or any unauthorised human act.
11. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence will result in disqualification. Automated entries will be disqualified. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Red Funnel may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
12. The entries and winners agree to take part in reasonable competition publicity and to the use of their names in such publicity. Without limitation, the winner's first name, last name, and location may be disclosed by Red funnel through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and/or their website.
13. The prize must be taken as offered, cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent and is not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside Red Funnel's reasonable control, Red Funnel reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
15. Red Funnel reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the competition as necessary at Red Funnel's sole discretion.
16. Competition rules and qualifications are subject to change without notice.
17. Red Funnel is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
18. Data Protection Notice: This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube or Flickr. The users details will not be used or sold to a 3rd party for marketing purposes.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
20. This competition is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This competition is run by Red Funnel registered in the UK at 12 Bugle Street, Southampton, SO14 2JY.