A new look for Red Eagle
MV Red Eagle will undergo a major refurbishment in January 2018. The project, costing £3m will give the ship a bright, modern and stylish new look when she returns to service before the start of the summer timetable on 29 March 2018. She will then more closely resemble Red Falcon and Red Osprey which underwent a similar refit in 2014 and 2015.
Here's some of the highlights...
- New sun deck and promenade walk (with wheelchair/pushchair access)
- Two new passenger lounges with additional toilets & baby changing facilities
- New pet friendly lounge, new Signature Lounge and designated quiet zone
- Exciting new food and drink options
- Digital entertainment
- Air-conditioning in all passenger lounges and improved heating in winter
- Flexible space to host live music, entertainment and meetings
- High capacity Wi-Fi solution and more laptop/phone charging points
- Reduced environmental footprint thanks to LED lighting and additional recycling
- Find out more...