My Rewards Questionnaire Survey
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions of Entry
By entering this prize draw, individuals will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions, and be bound by them.
- 1. This optional prize draw is open to members of Red Funnel's My Rewards Loyalty Programme and excludes non-members.
- 2. By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering prize draws. Red Funnel will not be held responsible for any entrant entering the prize draw unlawfully.
- 3. The prize draw will be open for entries from 12.00 hrs(GMT) on 29 August 2017 until 02:59hrs (GMT) on 3 September 2017 ("prize draw period").
- 4. First prize is 25,000 Red Funnel My Reward Points. There will also be 10 runners-up prizes of 2,500 points each.
- 5. The winner of the First Prize and the ten runners-up will be chosen at random and advised accordingly by 12.00hrs on 8 September 2017. Prize points will be automatically added to the winners My Reward account by the end of September 2017.
- 6. The winner's names will be available on written request from Red Funnel My Rewards Prize Draw at 12 Bugle Street, Southampton, SO14 2JY.
- 7. The prize must be taken as offered. It cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent and is not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- 8. Red Funnel accepts no responsibility for any entries which are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach Red Funnel by the relevant closing time and date for any reason, including without limitation, any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays in operation or transmission, any communications line failure or for traffic congestion or any unauthorised human act.
- 9. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence will result in disqualification. Automated entries will be disqualified. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Red Funnel may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
- 10. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-prize draw publicity and to the use of their names, town of residence and entry in such publicity.
- 11. Red Funnel reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the prize draw as necessary at Red Funnel's sole discretion.
- 12. Prize draw rules and qualifications are subject to change without notice.
- 13. Red Funnel is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the winners or other entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
- 14. Data Protection Notice: This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by a third-party. Entrant's details will not be used or sold to a third party for marketing purposes.
- 15. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- 16. This prize draw is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 17. This prize draw is run by Red Funnel Group registered in the UK at 12 Bugle Street, Southampton, SO14 2JY.