Touring & Camping Package
Our Touring & Camping Package at Waverley Park Holiday Centre is for 3, 5 and 10 nights and is available all year with the exception of mid July to late August. The package represents amazing value with prices starting from just £99 for 3 nights. It includes return ferry from Southampton, a pitch for a tent, motorhome, caravan or trailer tent and electric hook-up. See 'Booking info' below for full details.
Being a haven for wildlife and with stunning views over the Solent, Waverley Park is just 5 minutes away from the ferry terminal in East Cowes and one of the must-visit venues on the Isle of Wight, Osborne House. A choice of pitches from all grass to fully serviced, along with a modern shower block, licensed clubhouse through the main season and outdoor pool makes for an ideal getaway.
Waverley Park is located five minutes from Red Funnel’s East Cowes Vehicle Ferry terminal and is within easy walking distance of Osborne House and the international sailing venue of Cowes with its cafes, restaurants and pubs. The park is in the perfect location for exploring the Island. This small park offers terraced, levelled, fully serviced super pitches at no extra charge. Most have hardstandings although a few are all grass. Additionally there is an open unmarked area for tents. Each pitch has stunning views over the Solent with its constant parade of liners, cargo vessels and leisure craft. David Bellamy Gold Award.
From 4 May until 16 September the licensed clubhouse with its sun terrace is open every evening for meals and drinks. There are family activities and live music during High Season (26 May – 31 August). The heated outdoor pool is open 26 May to 16 September. A selection of shops including Waitrose and Co-op supermarkets are available locally in East Cowes. Frequent bus routes are nearby. The modern shower block (heated in winter) has free showers, wheelchair accessible facilities and a laundry room. There is direct pedestrian access to the Esplanade with dog walking in nearby woods or on part of the foreshore. The park is a haven for wildlife and boasts a David Bellamy Gold Award.
Open: All year
Camping and Touring Package Pricing
The prices below include the ferry between Southampton and East Cowes on the Isle of Wight, for a vehicle and up to 4 people* and 2 dogs and a pitch for a tent/motorhome/caravan/trailer tent, including electric hook-up if required.
|2 Jan to 22 Mar 2018 inc.||23 Mar to 26 Jul 2018 inc.|
|3 nights||5 nights||10 nights||3 nights||5 nights||10 nights|
|Car & Tent||£99||£134||£241||£115||£153||£267|
|Car & Caravan||£128||£166||£282||£149||£192||£314|
|Car & Trailer Tent||£128||£166||£282||£149||£192||£314|
|26 Aug to 30 Sep 2018 inc.||1 Oct to 2 Jan 2018/19 inc.|
|3 nights||5 nights||10 nights||3 nights||5 nights||10 nights|
|Car & Tent||£115||£153||£267||£99||£134||£241|
|Car & Caravan||£149||£192||£314||£128||£166||£282|
|Car & Trailer Tent||£149||£192||£314||£128||£166||£282|
2017/18 Offer validity:offer is for 3, 5 or 10 nights only starting on any day between:
- 27 August and 23 December 2017 (10 nights), 28 December 2017 (5 nights) or 30 December 2017 (3 nights) (arrivals not permitted 24-26 and 31 December 2017 & 1 January))
- 2 January and 16 July 2018 (10 nights), 21 July 2018 (5 nights) or 23 July 2018 (3 nights) and
- 26 August and 23 December 2018 (10 nights), 28 December 2018 (5 nights) or 30 December 2018 (3 nights) - (arrivals not permitted 24-26 December & 31 December & 1 January)
Tents and awnings permitted 1 April - 30 September only
Ferry restrictions with this offer:
- Outward car ferry crossings from Southampton are not permitted before 0900 hrs or at anytime on 25 December 2017, 30 March, 25 & 26 May, 21 & 22 June and 25 December 2018.
- Return car ferry crossings from East Cowes are permitted on any sailing* but exclude travel on 25 December 2017, 2 April, 28 May, 25 June and 25 December 2018.
** No towed vehicles will be permitted to travel from East Cowes on any Friday
- Dogs are accepted by prior arrangement (only 2 dogs allowed per pitch and they are free of charge)
- Additional person rate applicable (i.e. over 4 people)
- Grass Pitch with Electric Hook-up ^ (Available) is suitable for a tent only (tents and awnings permitted 1 Apr - 30 Sep ONLY)
- Grass Pitch with no Electric ^ (Available) is suitable for a tent only (tents and awnings permitted 1 Apr - 30 Sep ONLY)
- Hardstanding Pitch with Electric Hook-up ^ (Available) is suitable for motorhomes and caravans only
- Pitch with Electric Hook-up (On Request) is suitable for (probably) any size unit
Breathable ground sheets only please.
Important - to complete the booking:
- Please add the Park to the shopping basket before the ferry otherwise the ferry price will not be discounted. The ferry time and date restrictions applying to this offer are shown above.
- Please enter the dimensions of your motorhome/caravan/tent in the special requirements box.
- Please declare breed and names of any dogs in your party at time of booking.
* Additional rates will apply at the park for the 5th and subsequent people in the party (5yrs and over).
- Open all year
- Check in from 12:00
- From 1 November to late March no arrivals after 17.00 will be accepted
- Check out by 11:00
- Heated outdoor pool open from 26 May to 16 September
- Childrens play area
- Licensed clubhouse open from 4 May to 16 September
- Wheelchair accessible shower block
- Laundry room
- Electric hook-up
- Awning space (no awnings allowed between 1 January to 31 March and 1 October to 31 December)
- Hard standing pitches
- Car parking
- Up to 2 dogs per pitch free of charge (Must be kept on a lead at all times and MUST NOT be left on site unattended) Please advise of breed and names of any dog in your party.
Additional person rate (over 4)
If more than 4 people are in your party the per night rates below are charged by and at the park:-
For a serviced pitch -
2 January – 31 March - Adult £8.50, Child (5-13 yrs) £3.00
1 April – 22 July – Adult £10.50, Child (5-13 yrs) £4.50
23 July – 26 July – Adult £12.50, Child (5-13 yrs) £5.50
26 Aug - 3 September – Adult £12.50, Child (5-13 yrs) £5.50
4 September - 31 October – Adult £9.00, Child (5-13 yrs) £4.25
1 November - 31 December - Adult £8.50, Child (5-13 yrs) £3.00
For a non-serviced pitch
2 January – 31 March - Adult £6.50, Child (5-13 yrs) £2.50
1 April – 22 July – Adult £8.00, Child (5-13 yrs) £3.00
23 July – 26 July – Adult £10.00, Child (5-13 yrs) £5.00
26 Aug - 3 September – Adult £10.00, Child (5-13 yrs) £5.00
4 September - 31 October – Adult £6.50, Child (5-13 yrs) £3.00
1 November - 31 December - Adult £6.50, Child (5-13 yrs) £2.50
Waverley Park Holiday Centre, Old Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO32 6AW
- Osborne House
- Osborne Golf Club
- Cowes Esplande and Seafront
- Cowes Bars and Restaurants
- Monkey Haven
- Butterfly and Fountain World
Missing guest information