Touring & Camping Package
Our Touring & Camping Package at The Orchards Holiday Park is for 3, 5 and 10 nights and is available from late-March to mid-July and late August to end of October. The package represents amazing value with prices starting from just £99 for 3 nights. It includes return ferry from Southampton, a pitch for a tent, motorhome, caravan or trailer tent and electric hook-up. See 'Booking info' below for full details.
Set in the midst of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, The Orchards Holiday Park nestles in the small village of Newbridge, with amazing views towards the sea across rolling fields - a real getaway from it all. All pitches are marked and allocated with electric hook-up and a choices of all grass, hardstanding or fully serviced.
Award winning facilities block and indoor and outdoor pools, games room and play areas to satisfy the kids. Awarded the 'AA Campsite of the Year' for SE region for 2015, Orchards Holiday park is family owned, with friendly staff and high quality facilities. Located on the west of the Isle of Wight, Newbridge, is a small rural village on the edge of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with amazing countryside views from all over the park. An hourly bus service runs past the site entrance to Newport or Yarmouth from where you can change buses to get to other parts of the Island. 5 AA Pennants and 20 David Bellamy Gold Awards for conservation.
Arranged in 3 paddocks on terraced, flat or gently sloping land, The Orchards offer 160 touring pitches - 86 pitches on grass, 52 with hardstanding and 22 are water-serviced..
Facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool with poolside coffee shop; a heated outdoor pool (open mid May to mid September); large well stocked shop; take away; play areas; table tennis; pool room; dog walking area; Wi-Fi with additional small charge.
Centrally located is the impressive Facilities Centre housing all your touring needs - underfloor heating; showers; WC, family bathroom; baby changing; accessible facilities; hikers' and bikers' drying room; spacious laundry/ironing and washing-up area.
Open: 23 March - 29 October 2018
Camping and Touring Package Pricing
The prices below include the ferry between Southampton and East Cowes on the Isle of Wight, for a vehicle and up to 4 people* and 2 dogs and a pitch for a tent/motorhome/caravan/trailer tent, including electric hook-up if required.
|2 Jan to 22 Mar 2018 inc.||23 Mar to 26 Jul 2018 inc.|
|3 nights||5 nights||10 nights||3 nights||5 nights||10 nights|
|Car & Tent||n/a||n/a||n/a||£115||£153||£267|
|Car & Caravan||n/a||n/a||n/a||£149||£192||£314|
|Car & Trailer Tent||n/a||n/a||n/a||£149||£192||£314|
|26 Aug to 30 Sep 2018 inc.||1 Oct to 29 Oct 2018 inc.|
|3 nights||5 nights||10 nights||3 nights||5 nights||10 nights|
|Car & Tent||£115||£153||£267||£99||£134||£241|
|Car & Caravan||£149||£192||£314||£128||£166||£282|
|Car & Trailer Tent||£149||£192||£314||£128||£166||£282|
2018 Offer validity: offer is for 3, 5 or 10 nights only starting on any day between:
- 23 March and 15 May 2018 (10 nights), 20 May 2018 (5 nights) or 22 May 2018 (3 nights), 14 May 2018 (10 nights), 19 May 2018 (5 nights) or 21 May 2018 (3 nights) if using a towed vehicle.
- 2 June and 16 July 2018 (10 nights), 21 July 2018 (5 nights) or 23 July 2018 (3 nights) and
- 26 August and 18 October 2018 (10 nights), 23 October 2018 (5 nights) or 25 October 2018 (3 nights).
Ferry restrictions with this offer:
- Outward car ferry crossings from Southampton are not permitted before 0900 hrs or at anytime on 30 March, 25 & 26 May, 21 & 22 June 2018.
- Return car ferry crossings from East Cowes are permitted* on any sailing but exclude travel on 2 April, 28 May, 25 June 2018.
** No towed vehicles will be permitted to travel from East Cowes on any Friday during 2018
- Dogs accepted by prior arrangement (2 allowed free)
- Water Serviced Pitch - £4.30 per night
- Guaranteed Hardstanding - Free of charge
- Bedroom extensions and Pup Tents - £2.60 per night
- Additional person rate applicable (i.e. over 4 people)
The above upgrades must be booked and paid direct with The Orchards in advance on 01983 531331
Wi-fi is charged 1 day - £4; 2 days - £6; 3 days - £8; 5 days - £10.
- A Grass Pitch with Electric Hook-up ^ (Available) is suitable for motorhomes up to 7m; caravans of 7m including awning space or a tent.
- A Pitch with Electric Hook-up (On Request) is suitable for (probably) any size unit.
Important - to complete the booking:
- Please add the Park to the shopping basket before the ferry otherwise the ferry price will not be discounted. The ferry time and date restrictions applying to this offer are shown above.
- The Orchards ask that you enter in the special requirements box, the dimensions of your motorhome/caravan/tent and indicate whether your caravan/motorhome is a UK or EU model.
- Please declare breed and names of any dogs travelling in your party at time of booking.
* Additional rates will apply at the park for the 5th and subsequent people in the party (5yrs and over).
- Open 23 March - 29 October 2018
- Check-in 14:00
- Check out 11:00
- Heated outdoor swimming pool - open mid May to mid September
- Play area
- Coffee shop
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Hikers and bikers drying room
- Wi-fi available at the Park - charges apply (for further information please apply to the park directly)
- Hi-spec toilet block
- Electric hook-up
- Car parking
- Awning space (one per pitch)
- Hardstanding pitches -a re free of charge
- Up to 2 dogs accepted free of charge - MUST be kept on a lead at all times and MUST NOT be left on site unattended and declared at time of booking.
What's not included
- All service Pitch (hardstanding pitch with individual water and waste water point) is £4.30 per night
- Extra car is £2.00 per night
- Bedroom extension space is £2.60 per night
- Pup tent space is £2.60 per night
- Additional dogs are charged at £2.00 per night
All extras must be booked in advance with The Orchards and paid prior to arrival
Additional person rate (over 4)
If more than 4 people are in your party the per night rates below are charged by and at the park:-
23 March – 24 May – Adult £5.60, Child (5 yrs and above) £2.15
2 June – 26 July – Adult £6.50, Child (5 yrs and above) £3.25
26 -28 August – Adult £8.10, Child (5 yrs and above) £3.75
29 August – 28 October – Adult £5.60, Child (5 yrs and above) £2.15
The Orchards Holiday Park, Main Road, Newbridge, Nr Yarmouth, Isle of Wight, PO41 0TS
- West Wight Alpacas
- Chessell Pottery Barns
- Fort Victoria Country Park
- Calbourne Watermill
- The Needles Landmark Attraction
- Dimbola Lodge
- Tapnell Park Farm
Missing guest information