Main camping field
Touring & Camping Package
Our Touring & Camping Package at Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park is for 3, 5 and 10 nights and is available from February to mid-July and late August to November. The package represents amazing value with prices starting from just £99 for 3 nights. It includes return ferry from Southampton, a pitch for a tent, motorhome, caravan or trailer tent and electric hook-up. See 'Booking info' below for full details.
Offering a wide variety of facilities to keep you and the kids entertained Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park offer a five-star camping experience. Impressive facilities block, selection of pitches, heated outdoor swimming pool, a toddler pool and on-site shop for you to stock up. Being set near the popular area of Ventnor, guests will be able to explore the beautiful beaches and local town with ease.
This idyllic family run holiday park, is located within the small village of Wroxall, situated within 14 acres of lush secluded grounds surrounded by open countryside, it is only a few minutes by car to the glorious beaches of Shanklin, Sandown and Ventnor. The park was originally part of the grounds of an 18th century historical house, it is a haven for wildlife, an ideal spot for bird watchers, and has won the prestigious David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation. It is a Member of Premier Parks. 5 Star
All pitches, for Touring, Motorhome and Tenting have electric hook-ups, and this area is split into three sections. The ‘Main Field’ and tranquil ‘Meadow’ area where a selection of grass, hardstanding or Fully Services pitches are available. A stream meanders alongside the Meadow area, and also a tranquil area for relaxing, picnics, nature watching and recreational activities.
The toilet block is built to a high specification, with modern washing facilities; complete with free showers, hand & hair dryers and a separate washing up area. The access friendly room (with shower) is situated within the same complex. There is also a family room situated by reception which has a bath.
Amenities include a laundry room*, a cafe* and a shop*. There is also an outdoor heated swimming pool, with adjoining toddlers’ paddling pool*and a sun lounge area which is overlooked by the bar and lounge area*. There is also a children’s crazy golf & play area. The park is a superb base for walkers and cyclists, as it offers excellent access to an extensive network of footpaths and cycleways within seconds. There is also an excellent Bus Service which is only 150 yards from the site.
Open: 1 February - late November 2018
Camping and Touring Package Pricing
The prices below include the ferry between Southampton and East Cowes on the Isle of Wight, for a vehicle and up to 4 people* and 2 dogs and a pitch for a tent/motorhome/caravan/trailer tent, including electric hook-up if required.
|1 Feb to 22 Mar 2018 inc.||23 Mar to 26 Jul 2018 inc.|
|3 nights||5 nights||10 nights||3 nights||5 nights||10 nights|
|Car & Tent||£99||£134||£241||£115||£153||£267|
|Car & Caravan||£128||£166||£282||£149||£192||£314|
|Car & Trailer Tent||£128||£166||£282||£149||£192||£314|
|26 Aug to 30 Sep 2018 inc.||1 Oct to 30 Nov 2018 inc.|
|3 nights||5 nights||10 nights||3 nights||5 nights||10 nights|
|Car & Tent||£115||£153||£267||£99||£134||£241|
|Car & Caravan||£149||£192||£314||£128||£166||£282|
|Car & Trailer Tent||£149||£192||£314||£128||£166||£282|
2018 Offer validity: offer is for 3, 5 or 10 nights only starting on any day between:
- 1 February and 15 May 2018 (10 nights), 20 May 2018 (5 nights) or 22 May 2018 (3 nights), 14 May 2018 (10 nights), 19 May 2018 (5 nights) or 21 May 2018 (3 nights) if using a towed vehicle.
- 2 June and 16 July 2018 (10 nights), 21 July 2018 (5 nights) or 23 July 2018 (3 nights).
- 26 August and 20 November 2018 (10 nights), 25 November 2018 (5 nights) or 27 November 2018 (3 nights)
Ferry restrictions with this offer:
- Outward car ferry crossings from Southampton are not permitted before 0900 hrs or at anytime on 30 March, 25 & 26 May and 21 & 22 June 2018.
- Return car ferry crossings from East Cowes are permitted on any sailing but exclude travel on 2 April, 28 May and 25 June 2018.
** No towed vehicles will be permitted to travel from East Cowes on any Friday during 2018
- Dogs are accepted by prior arrangement (2 allowed free)
- Hardstanding and water serviced pitch in the meadow area - £3.00 per night
- Super Pitch in the meadow area - £4.00 per night
- Additional person rate applicable (i.e. over 4 people)
The above upgrades are bookable with Red Funnel and paid for on arrival at Appuldurcombe Gardens.
- Grass Pitch with Electric Hook-up ^ (Available) is suitable for an up to 7.5m motorhome; 7.5m caravan or a 6m x 4m tent
- Pitch with Electric Hook-up (On Request) is suitable for (probably) any size unit
Important - to complete the booking:
- Please add the Park to the shopping basket before the ferry otherwise the ferry price will not be discounted.
- Please enter dimensions of motorhome/caravan/tent in the special requirements box.
- Please declare breed and names of any dogs travelling in your party at the time of booking.
* Additional rates will apply at the park for the 5th and subsequent people in the party (3yrs and over).
- Open 1 February - November 2018
- Check-in strictly from 13:00 only
- Check out 11:00
- Bar - open late April to mid September
- Cafe - open according to demand from 25 May to early September
- Shop - open according to demand from March to end of October
- Laundry - open from March to end of October
- Wi-Fi in designated areas only and is free of charge
- Hi-spec toilet block
- Heated outdoor swimming pool with adjoining toddler pool - open 25 May to 2 September
- Electric hook-up to all pitches
- Car parking
- Awning space
- Up to 2 dogs accepted free of charge, must be declared at time of booking (Must be kept on a lead at all times and MUST NOT be left on site unattended. Please advise breed and name of dogs in your party.
Unfortunately Appuldurcombe Gardens do not allow the following breeds onsite:
Alsatians / Dobermans / Rottweilers / Pit bulls / Staffordshire Bull Terriers.
What's not included
- Hardstanding pitches -Meadow Bluebell: Hardstanding with shared water point (between 2 pitches) - £3.00 per night; Main field and Meadow Crocus: Fully serviced pitches (Hardstanding, with grass section and grey waste and water service pitch) - £4.00 per night, both bookable in advance and payable on arrival
*Amenities are not open all season, please see below the individual dates they are open.
Bar: Open from late April to mid September.
Café: Open according to demand from 25 May to early September.
Shop: Open according to demand from March to 31 October.
Laundry: Open March to 31 October
Outdoor swimming pool is open from 25 May to 2 September 2018 (from 3 September the pool won't be heated but can still be used until 15 September)
Additional person rate (over 4)
If more than 4 people are in your party the per night rates below are charged by and at the park:-
1 February - 22 March – Adult £5.00, Child (3-15 yrs) £2.00
23 March – 26 July – Adult £5.50, Child (3-15 yrs) £3.00
26 August – 30 September – Adult £5.50, Child (3-15 yrs) £3.00
1 October – November – Adult £5.00, Child (3-15 yrs) £2.00
Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park, Appuldurcombe Road, Wroxall, Isle of Wight, PO38 3EP
- Appuldurcombe House
- Owl & Falconry Centre
- Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary
- Ventnor Botanic Garden
- Steephill Cove
- Godshill Model Village
- Isle of Wight Zoo
- Amazon World
Missing guest information