With spectacular views of Shanklin Beach, this delightful, family-run hotel will get your stay on the island off to a great start. Whether you want to stay in and enjoy the licensed bar with homemade meals or head off into the local town for more restaurants, bars or the theatre, you can expect to adore your stay on the island.
A warm, friendly, family run hotel, situated in an excellent part of Shanklin overlooking the sea by Keats Green and close to the cliff lift. Harrow Lodge is within walking distance of the safe sandy beach, town, Old Village, Chine and theatre. 2 Star.
All bedrooms en suite, some ground floor. Tea/coffee making facilities. Colour TV. Direct dial telephone. Choice of menu. Licensed bar serving bar meals (10am to 7pm). Free Wi-Fi. Private car parking. Children of all ages welcome. Pets accepted.
Open: 30 March - End of October | Minimum number of nights: 1, except for seaview/balcony rooms when it's 3 nights.
- Car parking
- Hospitality tray
- Check-in - 14:00
- Check-out - 10:30
- Breakfast - 08:00 to 10:00
- Cot is available to hire in advance charged at £10.00 per stay payable direct to the hotel on arrival
- Dogs accepted by prior arrangement charged at £5 per night, please declare breed and name of any dogs in the party in the 'Special Request' box below.
The Harrow Lodge Address: 31 Palmerston Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight PO37 6BD
- Shanklin Chine
- Shanklin Beach
- Shanklin Old Village
- Godshill Model Village
- Islejump Trampoline Park - Lake
- Shanklin and Sandown Golf Club
- Sandown Bay
- Isle of Wight Zoo
- Dinosaur Isle
- Many bars and restaurants
Missing guest information