Ideal for beach lovers, the Marlborough Hotel is nestled close to Shanklin Beach, with shops, bars and restaurants in close proximity. If you’re looking to stay a little closer to home, this charming and stylish hotel has a licensed bar and lounge for you to enjoy.
The Marlborough Hotel is located close to the beach and all major attractions of Shanklin, shops, bars & restaurants. This cosy hotel makes an ideal base for exploring the Island.
All bedrooms have been recently refurbished and are en-suite with shower - some rooms offer balconies. Tea/coffee making facilities. TV in all rooms. Radio. Hairdryer. Choice of menu - special diets catered for. Residents licensed bar and lounge - bar snacks available. Non smoking. Large private car park. Children of all ages welcome. Pets not accepted.
Open: mid January - early December | Minimum number of nights: 1
- Car parking
- Garden area
- Hospitality tray
- Check-in - 13:00
- Check-out - 11:00
- Breakfast - 08:00 to 09:30
- Evening meal - 18:00 to 19:30 (must be booked in advance and paid for locally)
Description of Disabled facilities
- One wheelchair friendly ground floor bedroom with wheelchair facilities
Marlborough Hotel Address: 16 Queens Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight PO37 6AN
- Shanklin Old Village
- Shanklin Chine
- Shanklin Esplanade and beach
- Godshill Model Village
- Islejump Trampoline Park - Lake
- Shanklin and Sandown Golf Club
- Many restaurants and bars
Missing guest information