Situated in the countryside amongst 17 acres of land and 20 acres of lake, the Lakeside Park Hotel and Spa offers unrivalled service. With one of the best spas on the Isle of Wight, this hotel and spa is a luxury option for those wanting to relax in sumptuous style.
The Lakeside Park Hotel & Spa is the first purpose built 4 star hotel on the Island. The hotel is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty with 17 acres of countryside and 20 acres of lake, located off the main A3054 road between Ryde and Newport at Wootton Bridge. The hotel restaurant, The Brasserie, overlooks the lake and serves top quality cuisine made with seasonal local produce. There are facilities for conferences, board meetings and private functions and with the hotel's ambiance and fabulous location they are also licensed to hold civil ceremonies and weddings.
All 42 bedrooms are contemporary in design and of a very high standard. Many have lake views , some are interconnecting and suites are also available. All rooms are en suite and most have baths with shower over. However, the disability access rooms have wet room facilities and the suites have a separate walk in shower cubicle as well as a bath tub. The Spa comprises of a 10m Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Experience Shower, Jacuzzi, Thermal Spa Garden with outdoor Jacuzzi and Lavender & Eucalyptus Essence Saunas and a Bubble Lounge serving hot and cold beverages. Spa treatments are available daily at an additional charge (advanced booking essential) and hotel guests receive a 10% discount off all full priced treatments. Non smoking. Children of all ages are welcome. Pets not accepted.
Open: All year from 13 January | Minimum number of nights: 1, except over Bank Holiday weekends when it's 3 nights.
- Car parking
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa facilities - charges apply
- Check-in - 14:00
- Check-out - 11:00
- Breakfast - 07:00 to 10:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 10:30 Saturday and Sunday
Booking with Children
- 0 to 2 year olds - travel cots are available for children under 3 years charged at £15 per night including breakfast
- 3 to 12 year olds - may have a z-bed, charged at £35 per night including breakfast when sharing with 2 adults
Please add the cot or z-bed option to your booking if required
Facilities for the disabled guest
- The hotel has 3 rooms designed and equipped for disabled access. They have wet rooms with shower and no bath
- Pathways around the hotel are DDA compliant ensuring that guests can enjoy the hotel grounds
- Each of the disability access rooms have designated parking bays
Lakeside Park Hotel Address: High Street, Wootton Bridge, Isle of Wight PO33 4LJ
- Isle of Wight Steam Railway
- Monkey Haven
- Butterfly and Fountain World
- Quarr Abbey
- Osborne House
- Osborne Golf Club
- Isle of Wight Lavender