Situated in the countryside amongst 17 acres of land and 20 acres of lake, the Lakeside Park Hotel and Spa offers unrivalled service. With one of the best spas on the Isle of Wight, this hotel and spa is a luxury option for those wanting to relax in sumptuous style.
The Lakeside Park Hotel & Spa is the first purpose built 4 star hotel on the Island. The hotel is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty with 17 acres of countryside and 20 acres of lake, located off the main A3054 road between Ryde and Newport at Wootton Bridge. The hotel restaurant, The Brasserie, overlooks the lake and serves top quality cuisine made with seasonal local produce. There are facilities for conferences, board meetings and private functions and with the hotel's ambiance and fabulous location they are also licensed to hold civil ceremonies and weddings.
All 44 rooms are of contemporary design and of a very high standard some with lake views, patios and suites are available. All en suites have baths with shower over, with the exception of the disabled twin and double which have a wheel in shower. Colour TV. The Leisure Club and Spa offer a 10m x 5m indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, experience shower, treatment rooms, spa pool, and relaxation room - there is a charge for beauty treatments which are bookable at the Spa's reception. Non smoking. Children of all ages are welcome. Pets not accepted.
Open: All year from 14 January | Minimum number of nights: 1, except over Bank Holiday weekends when it's 3 nights.
- Car parking
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa facilities - charges apply
- Check-in - 14:00
- Check-out - 11:00
- Breakfast - 07:00 to 10:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 10:30 Saturday and Sunday
Booking with Children
- 0 to 2 year olds - travel cots are available for children under 3 years charged at £15 per night including breakfast
- 3 to 11 years - may have a z-bed, price includes breakfast when sharing with 2 adults
- 12 to 15 years - may have an extra bed, price includes breakfast when sharing with 2 adults
Please add the cot, z-bed or extra bed option to your booking if required
Facilities for the disabled guest
- The hotel has 3 rooms designed and equipped for disabled access. They have wet rooms with shower and no bath
- Pathways through the hotel are DDA compliant ensuring that guests can enjoy the hotel grounds
- Each of the disabled rooms have designated parking bays
Lakeside Park Hotel Address: High Street, Wootton Bridge, Isle of Wight PO33 4LJ
- Isle of Wight Steam Railway
- Monkey Haven
- Butterfly and Fountain World
- Quarr Abbey
- Osborne House
- Osborne Golf Club
- Isle of Wight Lavender
Missing guest information