An enchanting building steeped in history, Chad Hill will have you relaxing in no time. Set in a quiet residential area, you'll be in for a tranquil stay with the local beaches and town just a short stroll away. Guests can expect to lounge on the sun terrace, with garden views to complete the relaxing retreat.
The Chad Hill is a beautiful Victorian house, originally built in the 1850’s with an interesting Royal history. This comfortable, relaxing hotel offers a warm welcome to all its guests. Set in a quiet residential area, yet within walking distance of the town, leisure centre and the beautiful sandy beaches of Sandown.
All 13 bedrooms en suite, 2 of which are ground floor. Tea/coffee making facilities. TV. Radio. Bar with TV. An extensive range of bar meals available all day. Sun terrace with garden views. Private car parking. Children of all ages welcome. Open 1 March to 15 October. Pets accepted - charge applies.
Open: 1 March - 15 October | Minimum number of nights: 1
- Car parking
- Hospitality tray
- Bar serving meals
- Sun terrace with garden view
- Check-in - 14:00
- Check-out - 10:00
- Breakfast 08:00 to 09:00
- Cot and Highchair (both available to hire at £5.00 per stay)
- Dogs accepted, charged at £5 per stay, please declare breed and name of any dogs in the party in the 'Special Requests' box below
Chad Hill Hotel Address: 7 Hill Street, Sandown, Isle of Wight PO36 9DD
- Sandown Esplanade and beach
- Many restaurants and bars
- Dinosaur Isle
- Isle of Wight Zoo
- Brading Roman Villa
- Garlic Farm
- Islejump Trampoline Park - Lake
- Shanklin and Sandown Golf Club
Missing guest information