An enchanting building steeped in history, Chad Hill will have you relaxing in no time. Set in a quiet residential area, you'll be in for a tranquil stay with the local beaches and town just a short stroll away. Guests can expect to lounge on the sun terrace, with garden views to complete the relaxing retreat.
The Chad Hill is a beautiful Victorian house, originally built in the 1850’s with an interesting Royal history. This comfortable, relaxing hotel offers a warm welcome to all its guests. Set in a quiet residential area, yet within walking distance of the town, leisure centre and the beautiful sandy beaches of Sandown.
All 13 bedrooms en suite, 2 of which are ground floor. Tea/coffee making facilities. TV. Radio. Bar with TV. Restaurant offering a variety of dinner menus, including vegetarian choices. Sun terrace with garden views. Private car parking. Children of all ages welcome. Open 1 March to 15 October. Pets accepted - charge applies.
Open: 1 March - 15 October | Minimum number of nights: 1
- Car parking
- Hospitality tray
- Sun terrace with garden view
- Check-in - 14:00
- Check-out - 10:00
- Breakfast 08:00 to 09:00
- Evening meal: 18:30 to 19:00
- Cot and Highchair (both available to hire at £5.00 per stay)
- Dogs accepted, charged at £5 per stay, please declare breed and name of any dogs in the party in the 'Special Requests' box below
Chad Hill Hotel Address: 7 Hill Street, Sandown, Isle of Wight PO36 9DD
- Sandown Esplanade and beach
- Many restaurants and bars
- Dinosaur Isle
- Isle of Wight Zoo
- Brading Roman Villa
- Garlic Farm
- Islejump Trampoline Park - Lake
- Shanklin and Sandown Golf Club
Missing guest information