Wrapped in greenery, the Brunswick Hotel has exceptional views of Sandown Bay, with just a short walk to reach the beautiful beach. You can explore the local area or relax in the hotel’s exquisite private gardens, indoor heated pool and sauna rooms for a holiday you won’t forget in a hurry.
The family run Brunswick Hotel is situated on the famous Keats Green, and enjoys spectacular views of Sandown Bay. The hotel is a short walk from the town, Shanklin Old Village and the beach. There are excellent health and leisure facilities to help relax and unwind.
All bedrooms en suite - some with sea views. Tea/coffee making facilities. Flat screen TV's. Direct dial telephone. Baby listening facilities. Spacious dining room, relaxing lounge bar with superb coastal views. Indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools. Private car parking. Children of all ages welcome. Pets not accepted.
Open: March - November | Minimum number of nights: 2
- Car parking
- Hospitality tray
- Indoor and Outdoor swimming pools
- Licensed bar
- Baby listening facilities
- Check-in - 13:30
- Check-out - 10:30
- Breakfast: 08:15 to 09:45
- Evening meal: 18:30 to 20:00
- A cot is available if requested in advance charged at £15 per stay payable direct to the hotel on arrival
Brunswick Hotel Address: Queens Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight PO37 6AN
- Shanklin Old Village
- Shanklin Chine
- Shanklin Beach and Esplanade
- Godshill Model Village
- Islejump Trampoline Park - Lake
- Shanklin and Sandown Golf Club
- Many restaurants and bars
Missing guest information