If you're looking for a jam packed family holiday you've come to the right place. The Lakes Rookley (previously Rookley Park) has everything you could possibly need for your adventures on the Isle of Wight. Fully refurbished in 2019, the kids will love the indoor and outdoor pools and adventure play area, as well as the exciting activities, which include favourites like arts and crafts and archery as well as the brand new activities such as catapult building and raft building.
Centrally located and set in acres of beautiful parkland, guests of The Lakes Rookley can reach anywhere on the Island in around half an hour, making it the perfect base for exploring. Whilst on holiday you will be able to enjoy the Lakeside Bar & Eatery, adventure playground, indoor and outdoor swimming pool plus a host of activities and a variety of water sports such as kayaking and paddle boarding available on the lakes too.
Fantastic accommodation options complement the full range of onsite facilities. Accommodation includes two and three bedroom Premium Cottages and luxury two bedroom Lakehouses, which come with fully equipped kitchens, on-trend open plan living and dining areas, and shower rooms, perfect for the entire family. Some Lakehouses have lake front locations with stunning views. There is a range of 2 & 3 bedroom caravans from comfortable to luxurious to suit every budget. Superior Caravans, which feature light and modern interiors. There is Wifi available at the resort, parking and a delightful bar and eatery with superb food and entertainment. Indoor and outdoor swimming pool and an exciting play area for the children. Bed linen, gas and electricity are included as are towels. Car Parking available. Children of all ages are welcome.
Lakeside Premium Cottages with hot tubs and Premium Caravans and accessible accommodation, please book direct with the resort. (03333 700 555)
Some dog friendly accommodation is available however this cannot be booked via Red Funnel and MUST be booked directly with the resort (03333700555)
Open: 5 February - 5 January 2022 | Minimum number of nights: 3 nights starting on a Friday, 4 nights starting on a Monday and 7 nights starting on a Monday, Friday or Saturday.
- Check-in - 16:00 (Lakehouse 15:00)
- Check-out - 10:00
- Hot Tubs Available*
- Bar & Eatery (open with social distancing measures in place or takeaway menu)
- Childrens Play Area
- Children Activity Programme (Limited including watersports running - offered in family bubbles)
- Laundry Facilities
- Evening Entertainment
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Bed linen
- Car Parking Available
- Towels in all grades of accommodation (except Comfort grades)
What's not included
- Cot, Cot sides and High-Chair available at an additional cost of £10 each per stay.
- The Lakes Rookley do have some pet units available but these must be booked direct with the resort (03333700555)
Hot tub info*
- Hot Tubs at Aria Resorts
Several of our resorts have accommodation featuring Hot Tubs. We request that you do not tamper with any of the electricals on your hot tub. Should you tamper with these and it results in the hot tub being drained and refilled you will be charged for this. If you book accommodation with a hot tub, we cannot guarantee that the hot tub will be heated to temperature on the day of arrival as it would have been drained and refilled in between lettings. The hot tub will be working on the first morning of your stay. Hot tubs are not to be used after 10pm.
- No children under 4 years should use the hot tub and bathers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You should consult your doctor before use if you are receiving medical attention or have a long-term illness.
- Avoid using the hot tub if you are under the influence of alcohol, have eaten a large meal, are pregnant, or are on medication. Only use the hot tub after seeking medical advice if you have a condition that is affected by heat for example, a heart condition or high or low blood pressure.
- No food, glass, liquids, pets, bubble bath or oils allowed as these may result in the hot tub having to be drained.
- You should get out of the tub if you start feeling unwell, uncomfortable, giddy or faint.
- We recommend for safe use that you remain in the hot tub for a maximum of twenty minutes at a time and have a rest period of between 10 and 20 minutes. Overuse will affect chemical balance and overall enjoyment.
- Please take care when getting in and out of the hot tub as the decking is slippery when wet. Please keep your voice down after 10pm and do not use the hot tub during a storm.
We are currently unable to offer online payment plans, but if your journey is more than 60 days ahead with the value of your Red Funnel Holiday (Ferry + Accommodation) exceeding £200 and you wish to explore this option, please call us on 02380 019192 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all On-request bookings are manually checked with the accommodation provider by our team before availability is confirmed. If available, one of our team will contact you directly by phone or email (usually within 4 working hours*) to confirm and complete your booking. Please disregard any payment remittance received following checkout – this is not a confirmation of your booking.
Rookley country Park, Rookley, Isle of Wight, PO338 3LU
- Newport Golf Club
- Newport Town Center
- Various bars and restaurants
- Arreton Barns
- Carisbrooke Castle
- Godshill Village
- Amazon World Zoo Park
Missing guest information