Ideally located in the beautiful countryside of Gurnard, Sunnycott Caravan Park is the perfect base to explore the Isle of Wight. Being just a 10 minute drive from the centre of the world famous sailing town of Cowes with its many, shops, bars and restaurants and a 20 minute walk from the shoreline of Gurnard with stunning views across the Solent.
Sunnycott is a small independent caravan park on the Isle of Wight set in secluded rolling countryside, just over 2 miles from the sailing town of Cowes in the hamlet of Gurnard. The park has 20 static caravans with a brilliant view across open fields and is set a short distance from the Solent shoreline. The location is perfect for walking, cycling, sailing or just exploring the Island.
4 Star Holiday Park
Sunnycott Caravan Park offers a range of caravans with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms and each come fully equipped for a lovely family holiday. The 1 bedroom caravans are double glazed and sleeps up to 4 people, with one double bedroom and pull out sofa bed in the lounge. The 2 bedroom caravans are double glazed and have double and twin bedrooms with a pull out sofa bed in the lounge. The 3 bedroom Caravans have 1 double and 2 x twin bedrooms. Each caravan includes duvets, a hand towel and tea towel, but bed linen and bath towels must be either hired or brought with you. The park has the added benefit of an on-site shop and a laundrette. Parking is adjacent to your caravan. Children of all ages are welcome. Pets accepted, must be booked in advance - small charge applies (up to 2 small dogs per caravan, except in the 1 bedroom caravan where pets are not permitted).
Open: all year | Minimum number of nights: 3 + night stays available starting on any day.
- Car parking
- On-site shop
- Check-in - 15:00
- Check-out - 10:00
- Hand & tea towels
- Duvets & pillows
What's not included
- Bed linen - to be provided by the guests or hired at a charge of £10 per double set, or £7.50 per single set. Please request at the time of booking.
- Bath towels - to be provided by the guests or hired at a charge of £2.50.
- Beach towels - guests will need to provided their own.
- 1 large or 2 small dogs permitted per caravan (excluding the 1 bedroom caravans), charged at £25 per dog per stay.
Address: Sunnycott Caravan Park, Rew Street, Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO31 8NN
- Cowes Sea Front and Esplanade
- Northwood Park
- Isle of Wight Military & Heritage Museum
- Gurnard Marsh
- Many bars and restaurants