If you're looking for stunning coastal views then Grange Farm static caravans are the perfect accommodation for you. Plenty of family fun can be had with easy access to a range of friendly animals and the beach just a short stroll away. Top it off with spectacular sunsets and your holiday is complete.
Situated along the beautiful southern coastline of the Isle of Wight, Grange Farm Brighstone Bay is blessed with amazing views and sunsets. The farm can offer a range of self catering accommodation from camping pods, pitches, static caravans and barn conversions. With easy access to their sandy beach, friendly animals including alpacas, pigs, goats and a donkey, it is an ideal site for families also the area is perfect for cyclists, walkers or people who love fishing and fossil hunting.
The twelve static caravans are situated on a plateau above the cliff edge, with easy access to the beach and ideally positioned for amazing views of the sea and chine. For parents peace of mind there is a fence between the caravans and the cliff edge. All caravans are centrally heated with a fully fitted kitchen and shower room with separate toilet and wash basin. The doors of each caravan open up onto their own verandas, mounted by either steps or a slope. Gas and Electricity is included. Pillows and blankets are included. Bed linen may be hired if required including sheets, pillow cases, hand and bath towel (£10 per single set and £14 per double set). Car parking is available. Children of all ages are welcome.
Open: 6 March - 23 October 2020 | Minimum number of nights: 2 nights starting on any day (some peak dates are a minimum of 3 nights). 7 night stays start on a Friday or Saturday.
- Check-in - 16:00
- Check-out - 10:00
- Bedding (Duvet & Pillows)
- Washing machine and rotary washing line
- Decked Verandas
- Central Heating
- Childrens play area
- Travel cot to hire for an additional £10 - Please request in advance and payment made on arrival.
- Bed linen packs include: Pillow cases, sheets, hand towel and bath towel, charged at £10 per single and £14 per double. Please request in advance, payment made on arrival.
- Please note cut off time for arrivals is 10pm
- On-site takeaway van visits the site most days during the school holidays
Grange Farm Brighstone Bay, Military Road, Brighstone, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 4DA
- Blackgang Chine
- Freshwater Bay
- Isle of Wight Pearl
- Mottistone Gardens
- Calbourne Watermill
- Three Bishops Inn
- Extensive network of footpaths and bridleways
Missing guest information