Solent View Cottage has been attracting visitors to the Island for years. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with gated entry, guests can enjoy a secure stay, not to mention 200 yards to the beach and a short walk to a stunning 20-acre park that is perfect for children. If you’re looking for an alfresco area to wine and dine of an evening, Solent View Cottage comes with decking, table and chairs.
Solent View Cottage is located on a cul-de-sac with gated entry, just 200 yards from the beach and adjacent to the nature reserve in Seaview. The cottage is close to a twenty acre park which is wonderful for children and with a cafe overlooking the sea.
Solent View Cottage is a well appointed three bedroom, two floor cottage. On the first floor is a king size bedroom with seaview and a bathroom. On the ground floor is a twin bedroom and a large single (or small double), a shower room, well equipped kitchen and living area. TV. At the rear of the cottage is a good size decking area with table and chairs. Bed linen, gas and electricity are included. Children of all ages welcome. Car parking for two cars available. Pets accepted - charge applies.
Open: all year | Minimum number of nights: 7 night stays start on a Friday or Saturday. 3 night stays start on a Friday. 4 night stays start on a Monday. 3 and 4 night stays are not available during peak season (i.e all school holidays)
- Car parking
- Laundry facilities
- Bed linen
- Check-in - 15:00
- Check-out - 10:00
What's not included
- Beach towels - please supply your own
- Pets are accepted by prior arrangement charged at £35 per week, please declare breed and names of any dog in your party in the 'Special Request' box below.
- Key security deposit of £100 will be required a week prior to travel - details provided with booking confirmation
Description of disabled facilities
- May be suitable for people with some mobility problems, step up to the patio area
- 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and shower room with WC
Solent View Cottage Address: Tollgate Bungalows, Duver Road, Seaview, Isle of Wight, PO34 5AJ
- Beach within minutes
- Cafe's and restaurants
- Puckpool Park
- Isle of Wight Steam Railway
- Oasis - home and gift center
- Bembridge Windmill
- Wight Karting
- Waltzing Waters
Missing guest information