Ideal for a family holiday or an Island getaway, this cosy cottage is in a great location, with Cowes High Street approximately one minute away. Sail-Em’s Lot also comes with a sun deck, garden and barbecue, so you can be dining alfresco in no time. Guests can also look forward to a hot tub to really get their holiday off to a relaxing start.
Sail-Em's Lot is a cosy, characterful cottage in the heart of Cowes. Situated just a minutes walk from the high-street of Cowes with its vibrant restaurants, cafes, shops and bars and also a short walk to the esplanade and yachting marinas.
Sail-Em's Lot can sleep up to a maximum of 6 people (including children) in 3 bedrooms. One double bedroom on the top floor (accessible by a narrow steep flight of stairs), a single bedroom, and the third bedroom has a single bed and set of adult sized bunk beds both on the first floor. Cosy living room, dining room, fully fitted kitchen and family bath/shower room on the ground floor. Outside is a quiet garden area with sun deck, perfect for BBQ's and alfresco dining and a large hot tub (charges apply) in which to relax. Freeview TV. WiFi. Gas, electric, bed linen and towels are included. Limited free street parking is available nearby or there is a pay and display car park very close by. Children of all ages welcome. Pets accepted with prior notice.
Open: 30 March to 19 October 2018 | Minimum number of nights: 7 night stays start on a Friday. Short breaks (from 2 nights) can start any day subject to availability
- Check-in - 14:00
- Check-out - 10:00
- Free WiFi
- Travelcot and highchair available on request
- Enclosed courtyard garden with furniture
- Dogs welcome if booked in advance and are free of charge, please declare breed and name of any dogs in the party in the 'Special Requests' box below.
- Limited on-road car parking
- Bed linen
What's not included
- Beach towels
- Hot tub in the garden charged at £10 per day if required
Sail-Ems Lot Address: 71 St Marys Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO31 7ST
- Wight Military and Heritage Museum
- Numerous cafes bars and restaurants
- Cowes Seafront and Esplanade
- Osborne House, Queen Victoria's retreat
- Northwood Park
- Gurnard seafront
Missing guest information