A hotspot on the Island, Waverley Park is a mere five minutes from the Red Funnel Ferry Terminal and Osborne House (which is a must-visit on the Isle of Wight) and offers great views of the Solent. All pitched areas are levelled and well drained and guests can expect electricity, mains water supply and water disposal to make their stay as comfortable as possible.
Waverley Park is located five minutes from Red Funnel’s East Cowes Vehicle Ferry terminal and is within easy walking distance of Osborne House and the international sailing venue of Cowes with its cafes, restaurants and pubs. The park is in the perfect location for exploring the Island. This small park offers terraced, levelled, fully serviced super pitches at no extra charge. Most have hardstandings although a few are all grass. Additionally there is an open unmarked area for tents. Each pitch has stunning views over the Solent with its constant parade of liners, cargo vessels and leisure craft.
From 28 April until 17 September the licensed clubhouse with its sun terrace is open every evening for meals and bar. There are family activities and live music during High Season (27 May – 1 September). The heated outdoor pool is open 26 May to 9 September. A selection of shops including Waitrose and Co-op supermarkets are available locally in East Cowes. Frequent bus routes are nearby. The modern shower block (heated in winter) has free showers, wheelchair accessible facilities and a laundry room. There is direct pedestrian access to the Esplanade with dog walking in nearby woods or on part of the foreshore. The park is a haven for wildlife and boasts a David Bellamy Gold Award.
Open: all year | Minimum number of nights: 3 night stays start on any day. Bookings for Cowes Week (29 July - 5 August 2017) and of less than 3 nights should be booked directly with the park. No arrivals at the park on 24, 25, 26 & 31 December and 1 January
- Car parking
- Bar (open 28 April to 17 September)
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (open 26 May to 9 September)
- Evening entertainment (in Clubhouse from 27 May to 1 September)
- Awning space (only permitted from 1st April to 30th September)
- Electric Hook-Up (if selected)
- Check-in - 12.00
- Check-out - 11:00
Good to know
- The facilities block is specifically designed for disabled persons including a wet area for showers with a wheelchair. Persons with a disability should phone the park direct to discuss their special requirements in the first instance.
- Only 2 dogs are accepted per pitch, please declare breed and names of any dogs in your party in the 'Special Requests' box below
Waverley Park Holiday Centre Address: Old Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight PO32 6AW
- East Cowes Harbour
- Osborne House
- Osborne Golf Club
- Butterfly World
- Monkey Haven
- Isle of Wight Lavender Farm
- Robin Hill Country Park
Missing guest information