Please Note that both swimming pools will not be open for the 2020 season
Amazing countryside views await you at The Orchards Holiday Park. With its impressive, high quality, Facilities Centre for touring, indoor and outdoor pools and children's play areas, it has everything you need for that perfect family holiday. It’s also just 10 minute drive from Colwell Bay and Compton beach where there is plenty of sand and a stunning coastline, with a regular bus service running into Yarmouth or Newport if you wish to explore the island further.
Orchards Holiday Park is situated in the peaceful West Wight, on the edge of an AONB, so there are stunning countryside views from all over the park.It is within easy reach of the Jurassic coastline with vast sandy beaches to explore. Ideal for those who love cycling and walking as there are many routes from the park, so you don’t need to use the car. The Orchards has been awarded 5 pennants from the AA, it is a Best of British member and has achieved 20 gold David Bellamy awards for it’s efforts in conservation.
Touring Pitches, which are marked and allocated, are a mixture of Water Serviced, Hardstanding and Grass. Many have spectacular views of the beautiful countryside that surrounds the park. The park has an impressive facilities centre comprising high quality amenities including spacious showers, toilets, individual wash cubicles, laundry, baby changing room, hikers and bikers clothes drying room, bathroom, accessible shower and toilet and a washing up facility again with amazing views. Facilities on the park include Indoor Pool (open all season). Outdoor Pool (open late May to early September) Shop and Takeaway. Dog exercise area, pool and table tennis tables. The No. 7 bus stops at the entrance to the park hourly, going to Yarmouth and Newport where you can catch connecting buses to other parts of the Island.
Open: 3 April- 30 October 2020 | Minimum number of nights: 3 night stays starting on anyday.
- Open 3 April - 30 October 2020
- Check-in 14:00 - 21:00
- Check out 11:00
- Heated outdoor and indoor swimming pools - not open for 2020
- Play area
- Coffee shop
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Hikers and bikers drying room
- Wi-fi available at the Park - charges apply (for further information please apply to the park directly)
- Hi-spec toilet block
- Electric hook-up
- Car parking
- Awning space (one per pitch)
- Hardstanding pitches are free of charge
- Up to 2 dogs accepted free of charge - MUST be kept on a lead at all times and MUST NOT be left on site unattended and declared at time of booking. Please declare breed and names of any dogs in your party in the 'Special Requests' box below.
What's not included
- Extra car is £2.00 per night
- Bedroom extension space is £2.60 per night
- Pup tent space is £2.60 per night
- Additional dogs are charged at £2.00 per night
All extras must be booked in advance with The Orchards and paid prior to arrival
The Orchards Holiday Park, Main Road, Newbridge, Nr Yarmouth, Isle of Wight, PO41 0TS
- West Wight Alpacas
- Isle of Wight Cycle Hire
- Yarmouth Castle
- Newtown Nature Reserve
- The Horse & Groom pub
- Tapnell Park Farm
Missing guest information