Four-star Ninham Country Holidays is beautifully nestled in a woodland valley, surrounded by the idyllic sights and sounds of 18 acres of woodland. This campsite is a great starting point for some of the Island's cliff walks. Facilities include separate wash facilities, swimming pool, sports area and a games and TV room.
Ninham Country Holidays nestles in a woodland valley, surrounded by mature woodland to provide a unique country setting for lovers of the outdoors. Land or sea, Ninham is the perfect starting point for touring and discovering the many sights and attractions of the Island with the Isle of Wight's premier resort of Shanklin just a few minutes away. In fact, you don't even have to leave the Park to start exploring. Various footpaths and bridle-ways lead from the park providing delightful walks and cycle routes to some of the Island's most scenic countryside.
Ninham Country Holidays caters for all sizes of unit, whether hiking tents or large motor homes. The generous sized pitches are ideal for the family camper who requires adjacent pitches and room for gazebos etc. Electric hook-ups are available on the majority of the level grass pitches. The park is conveniently situated for grocery shopping and fuel at the nearby supermarket. Children of all ages welcome. Dogs accepted - charge applies (Dogs not permitted during summer School holidays 15 July - 29 August)
Open: 2 May - 16 September 2018 | Minimum number of nights: 2 night stays start on any day, except from 25 May - 2 June and 20 July - 2 September when it's 3 nights.
- Check-in 09:00
- Check-out 10:00
- Car parking
- Outdoor swimming pool (open end of May to early September, weather dependent)
- Awnings, pup tents, gazebos etc are FREE as long as they fit onto the pitch (measuring approximately 10mx10m)
- Recycling is obligatory for all guests with bags supplied on arrival
What's not included
- Extra cars are chargeable, bookable and payable to Red Funnel per car per night (Low season 29 Apr - 26 May & 4 - 24 Sep - £2.50 | Mid season 5 Jun - 14 Jul £3.00 | High season 27 May - 4 Jun & 15 July - 3 Sep £3.50)
- Dogs are accepted in Orchard, bookable and payable to Red Funnel per dog per night (Low season 29 Apr - 26 May & 4 - 24 Sep - £1.50 | Mid season 5 Jun - 14 Jul £2 | High season 27 May - 4 Jun & 30 Aug - 3 Sep £2.50 - 15 Jul - 29 Aug dogs NOT accepted)
Standard Electric Grass Pitch (includes 2 Adults)
Approximately 10m x 10m Grass Pitch with 10amp Electric Hook-up. Accommodates Caravans and Awning, Motor-homes or one small - medium size tent (max 6m x 7m). NO Gazebos allowed. Maximum 6 persons.
Standard Tent Grass Pitch (includes 2 Adults)
Approximately 10m x 10m Grass Pitch. Accommodates one small - medium sized tent (max 6m x 7m). NO Gazebos allowed. Maximum 6 persons.
If taking a dog, bringing a gazebo or extra tent or wish to have an additional car at the park then please add these options to your booking.
If camping with a tent please ensure the pitch size and tent comply with the dimensions above to incorporate your tent and any gazebos/wind breaks etc.
Ninham Country Holidays, Ninham Farm, Shanklin, Isle of Wight, PO36 9PJ
- Shanklin and Sandown Golf Club
- Shanklin Beach and Seafront
- Shanklin Old Village
- Islejump Trampoline Park
- Isle of Wight Zoo
- Dinosaur Isle
- Shanklin Chine
- Many Bars and Restaurants
Missing guest information