book 2020 now!
Four-star Ninham Country Holidays is beautifully nestled in a woodland valley, surrounded by the idyllic sights and sounds of 18 acres of woodland. This campsite is a great starting point for some of the Island's cliff walks. Facilities include separate wash facilities, swimming pool, sports area and a games and TV room.
Ninham Country Holidays nestles in a woodland valley, surrounded by mature woodland to provide a unique country setting for lovers of the outdoors. Land or sea, Ninham is the perfect starting point for touring and discovering the many sights and attractions of the Island with the Isle of Wight's premier resort of Shanklin just a few minutes away. In fact, you don't even have to leave the Park to start exploring. Various footpaths and bridle-ways lead from the park providing delightful walks and cycle routes to some of the Island's most scenic countryside.
Ninham Country Holidays caters for all sizes of unit, whether hiking tents or large motor homes. The generous sized pitches are ideal for the family camper who requires adjacent pitches and room for an extra tent etc. Electric hook-ups are available on the majority of the level grass pitches. The park is conveniently situated for grocery shopping and fuel at the nearby supermarket. Children of all ages welcome. Dogs not permitted between 24 July - 30 August 2020.
Open: 1 May - 13 September 2020 | Minimum number of nights: 2 night stays start on any day, except from 22 May - 30 May and 17 July - 29 August when it's 3 nights.
- Check-in from 10:00
- Check-out 10:00
- Free on-site car parking
- Outdoor swimming pool (open end of May to early September, weather dependent)
- Caravan awnings are FREE as long as they fit onto the pitch (measuring approximately 10mx10m). Pup tents and gazebos are chargable.
- Recycling is obligatory for all guests with bags supplied on arrival
What's not included
- Extra cars are chargeable, bookable and payable to Red Funnel per car per night (Low season 1 - 21 May & 30 Aug - 13 Sep - £2.50 | Mid season 31 May - 16 July £3.00 | High season 22 May - 30 May & 17 July - 29 August £3.75)
- Bringing an extra tent? they are chargeable, bookable and payable to Red Funnel per Gazebo/extra tent per night (Low season 1 - 21 May & 30 Aug - 13 Sep - £1.75 | Mid season 31 May - 16 July £2.75 | High season 22 May - 30 May & 17 July - 29 August £3.50)
- Dog's not permitted on site between 24 July - 29 August 2020.
Standard Electric Grass Pitch (includes 2 Adults)
10m x 10m grass pitch with electric hookup, suitable for tents up to 6m x 4m. Caravans, Campervans & Motorhomes up to 7m. Awnings included with touring caravans. Gazebos not permitted. Pets not permitted between 24 July to 30 August 2020.
Maximum 6 persons.
Standard Tent Grass Pitch (includes 2 Adults)
10m x 10m grass pitch, suitable for tents up to 6m x 4m. Gazebos not permitted. Pets not permitted between 24 July to 30 August 2020.
Maximum 6 persons.
If bringing an extra tent or wish to have an additional car at the park then please add these options to your booking.
If camping with a tent please ensure the pitch size and tent comply with the dimensions above to incorporate your tent and any additional tents etc.
Ninham Country Holidays, Ninham Farm, Shanklin, Isle of Wight, PO36 9PJ
- Shanklin and Sandown Golf Club
- Shanklin Beach and Seafront
- Shanklin Old Village
- Isle of Wight Zoo
- Dinosaur Isle
- Shanklin Chine
- Many Bars and Restaurants
Missing guest information