book 2020 now!
Want a get away from it all camping break? Then Heathfield Farm Camping is the base for you and the kids to have a great Island adventure. Located in the beautiful West Wight, the unspoilt countryside atmosphere will allow you a relaxing time after spending a busy day exploring, or on the beach, or visiting the many attractions the Island has to offer!
Heathfield Farm offers nine acres of unspoiled countryside on the site of a non-working farm on the outskirts of Freshwater in the lovely West Wight. The park is a great starting point for exploring the surrounding countryside on foot or bike. An on-site map with colour coded walks can help decide your route. Fishing, golf, horse riding, sailing and other watersports are all available nearby. 4 Star Touring & Camping Park, David Bellamy Gold Award.
Heathfield Farm Camping Park is open and level, with easy access to the generously spaced marked pitches. Trees and hedgerows give shelter to most of the pitches. There is a wild flower meadow with plenty of space to exercise dogs. The separate playing field is ideal for ball games and has barbecue areas with picnic tables. There is a small timber play frame for younger guests. The modern amenity buildings have showers, toilets, separate wash cubicles, hair dryers and shaver points. There is a large separate wheelchair accessible shower and toilet room. The laundry room has a coin-operated washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities. There is also a clothes washing sink. The adjoining dish washing area has a wheelchair access sink and also a separate food preparation sink. You may purchase Camping gas and they also offer a freezer pack service in return for a small donation to the "Heathfield Camping Tree Plantation Fund". Children of all ages welcome. Dogs accepted - charge applies.
Open 1 May - 30 September 2019. | Minimum number of nights 3 nights
- Check-in 12:000
- Check-out 11:00
- Car parking
- Use of Wild flower meadow to exercise dogs
- use of 2 public BBQ areas
- Toilets, showers, seperate wash cubicles.
What's not included
- Extra cars are chargeable, bookable and payable to Red Funnel per car per night £3.50.
- Enclosed gazebo and awnings are chargeable, bookable and payable to Red Funnel per car per night £5.50
- Open sided awning and pup tents are chargeable, bookable and payable to Red Funnel per car per night £3.50
- Dogs are acceptedand payable to Red Funnel per dog per night £3.50
- The laundry room has a coin operated washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities.
Address: Heathfield Farm Camping, Heathfield Road, Norton Green, Freshwater, Isle of Wight, PO40 9SH
- Cow Co. Restaurant
- Tapnell Farm Park
- Chessell Pottery
- Freshwater Bay
- Dimbola Lodge
- Freshwater Golf Club
- Calbourne Water Mill
Missing guest information