Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park offers a tranquil, peaceful site for you to enjoy your camping experience with the benefit of a lovely outdoor pool from the end of May to the beginning of September. A variety of pitches are on offer to meet your needs and all include electric. Hi-spec toilet block on site with modern washing facilities - so you're all set for a relaxing break!
This tranquil, relaxed and peacefully idyllic family run holiday park, is located within the small village of Wroxall, situated within 14 acres of lush secluded grounds surrounded by open countryside, it is only a few minutes by car to the glorious beaches of Shanklin, Sandown and Ventnor. Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park was originally part of the grounds of an 18th century historical house, it is a haven for wildlife, an ideal spot for bird watchers, walkers and cyclists. The Park has been awarded 5 stars with English Tourism and a 2018 VisitEngland ROSE Award in Recognition of Service of Excellence.
All pitches, for Touring, Motorhome and Tenting (maximum tent size allowed is 7m x 6m) have electric hook-ups, and are a mixture of grass or hardstanding with grass, some with a shared water point between 2 pitches and some with grey waste and drainage. A stream meanders alongside the Meadow and there are also tranquil areas for relaxing, picnics, nature watching and recreational activities. The toilet block is built to a high specification, with modern washing facilities; complete with free showers, hand & hair dryers and a separate washing up area. The access friendly room (with shower) is situated within the same complex. There is also a family room situated by reception which has a bath. Amenities include a laundry room*. There is also an outdoor heated swimming pool, and a sun lounge area which is overlooked by The Core complex*. There is also a children’s play area. The park is a superb base for walkers and cyclists, as it offers excellent access to an extensive network of footpaths and cycleways within seconds. There is also an excellent Bus Service which is only 150 yards from the site. *Amenities are not open all season, please see below the individual dates they are open.
For your information:
- The Core Complex will open from May to mid September 2022 – a licensed café with adjoining lounge area offering refreshments and light snacks.
- Wellbeing room* within the Core complex offers group or personal pilates & yoga classes.
** Please note - under the ever changing Covid regulations the opening of any facilities might alter during the course of the year or may even have to close at short notice **
Please note: The facilities will not be open before May or after mid September.
Open: March - mid November | Minimum nights: 1 | Maximum nights: 14
Please note there is a maximum total of 6 people accepted per pitch and 2 dogs!
- Open March - mid November
- Check-in strictly from 13:00 only
- Check out 11:00
- The Core complex will open from May to mid September 2022 – a licensed café with adjoining lounge area offering refreshments and light snacks.
- Laundry - open from April to October
- Wi-Fi in designated areas only and is free of charge
- Toilet block available from April to November
- Heated outdoor swimming pool - open 27 May to 10 September
Please note: The facilities will not be open before May or after mid September
** Please note - under the ever changing Covid regulations the opening of the above facilities might alter during the course of the year or may even have to close at short notice **
Please note there is a maximum total of 6 people accepted per pitch and up to 2 dogs!
GROUPS - ONLY a maximum of 3 pitches will be allowed to pitch together (subject to availability)
- Electric hook-up to all pitches
- Car parking
- Awning space included with Motorhomes & touring caravans
What's not included
- Pup tent (1 per pitch) is charged at £2 per night
- Additional cars are charged at £2 per night
A maximum of 2 dogs only (per pitch) are accepted and are charged at £1.50 per dog per night, MUST be booked as part of your party at time of booking (Must be kept on a lead at all times and MUST NOT be left on site unattended.
Please advise breed and name of dogs in your party.
Unfortunately Appuldurcombe Gardens do not allow the following breeds onsite:
Alsatians / Dobermans / Rottweilers / Pit bulls / Staffordshire Bull Terriers / Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
For your information and 'particularly' for previous guests who have stayed at Appuldurcombe:
- The shop and entertainment are no longer available.
- Grass pitch/electric/2 adults^ is a grass pitch with electric hook-up and is suitable for an up to 8m motorhome; 8m caravan or a 7m x 6m tent and includes 2 adults
- Grass Pitch/electric/shared water/2 adults^ is a grass pitch with electric hook-up and a shared water point between 2 pitches and is suitable for an up to 8m motorhome; 8m caravan or a 7m x 6m tent and includes 2 adults
- Hard-standing & grass/electric/shared water/2 ads^ is a hard-standing pitch with grass section and a shared water point between 2 pitches and is suitable for an up to 8m motorhome or 8m caravan and includes 2 adults
- Grass pitch/water/grey waste/drainage/2 adults^ is a grass pitch with electric hook-up, water, grey waste and drainage and is suitable for an up to 7m motorhome or 7m caravan and includes 2 adults
- H'stand/grass/water/greywaste/drainage/2 adults8m^ is a hard-standing pitch with grass section, water, grey waste and drainage and is suitable for an up to 8m motorhome or 8m caravan and includes 2 adults
Please note that if you have a 9m unit you select the H'stand/grass/water/greywaste/drainage/2 adults9m on request option, this is due to a limited amount of pitches available for these larger units and wish to save disappointment if they can't accommodate.
Please note that pitches are allocated by pitch type not location. View the Appuldurcombe Pitches Map.
However, if you have a particular request please add this to the special requirement section below and the Holiday Park will try and accommodate but this is not guaranteed.
Please note there is a maximum total of 6 people accepted per pitch!
We are currently unable to offer online payment plans, but if your journey is more than 60 days ahead with the value of your Red Funnel Holiday (Ferry + Accommodation) exceeding £200 and you wish to explore this option, please call us on 02380 019192 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all On-request bookings are manually checked with the accommodation provider by our team before availability is confirmed. If available, one of our team will contact you directly by phone or email (usually within 4 working hours*) to confirm and complete your booking. Please disregard any payment remittance received following checkout – this is not a confirmation of your booking.
Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park, Appuldurcombe Road, Wroxall, Isle of Wight, PO38 3EP
- Appuldurcombe House
- Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary
- Ventnor Botanic Garden
- Steephill Cove
- Godshill Model Village
- Isle of Wight Zoo
- Amazon World
Missing guest information