Premium Coastal Cottage
Whether you're looking for a romantic break or a fun filled family holiday The Bay Colwell will have the cottage for you, they are beautifully designed and of the highest quality. Luxurious and peaceful or adventurous and exciting, anything is possible at The Bay Colwell.
Located on the west coast of the Isle of Wight, these beautifully designed holiday cottages are a stone's throw away from the picturesque Colwell beach and provide the perfect base for exploring. Enjoy a dip in the indoor swimming pool with family changing rooms, a licensed coffee house, and soft play area where kids can have a ball! The Bay Colwell is a luxurious and peaceful complex, perfect for active families, groups and couples seeking high quality accommodation for a relaxing coastal escape or a base to explore the Island.
The resort offers beautifully designed premium coastal cottages sleeping up to 4 people with two bedrooms a double and a twin. There is a family shower room and courtyard garden with seating. Some cottages also come with a private hot tub for total relaxation! All accommodation has a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious open plan lounge/diner. WiFi. Parking available. Children of all ages welcome.
Further accommodation and some dog friendly accommodation is available however this cannot be booked via Red Funnel and MUST be booked direct with the resort (03333 700 555).
Open: 5 February - 2 November 2021 | Minimum number of nights: 3 nights starting on a Friday, 4 nights starting on a Monday and 7 night stays starting on a Monday, Friday or Saturday.
- Check-in - 16:00
- Check-out - 10:00
- Hot tubs available*
- Childrens soft play (restrictions may apply)
- TV & DVD
- Indoor pool (restrictions may apply)
- Licensed coffee house (restrictions may apply)
- Bed linen
- Car Parking Available
What's not included
- Pet-friendly units available (to be booked direct with the resort 03333700555)
- Cot, child bed rail and high-chair available at an additional cost of £10 each per stay.
Hot Tub info*
- Hot Tubs at Aria Resorts
Several of our resorts have accommodation featuring Hot Tubs. We request that you do not tamper with any of the electricals on your hot tub. Should you tamper with these and it results in the hot tub being drained and refilled you will be charged for this. If you book accommodation with a hot tub, we cannot guarantee that the hot tub will be heated to temperature on the day of arrival as it would have been drained and refilled in between lettings. The hot tub will be working on the first morning of your stay. Hot tubs are not to be used after 10pm.
- No children under 4 years should use the hot tub and bathers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You should consult your doctor before use if you are receiving medical attention or have a long-term illness.
- Avoid using the hot tub if you are under the influence of alcohol, have eaten a large meal, are pregnant, or are on medication. Only use the hot tub after seeking medical advice if you have a condition that is affected by heat for example, a heart condition or high or low blood pressure.
- No food, glass, liquids, pets, bubble bath or oils allowed as these may result in the hot tub having to be drained.
- You should get out of the tub if you start feeling unwell, uncomfortable, giddy or faint.
- We recommend for safe use that you remain in the hot tub for a maximum of twenty minutes at a time and have a rest period of between 10 and 20 minutes. Overuse will affect chemical balance and overall enjoyment.
- Please take care when getting in and out of the hot tub as the decking is slippery when wet. Please keep your voice down after 10pm and do not use the hot tub during a storm.
We are currently unable to offer online payment plans, but if your journey is more than 60 days ahead with the value of your Red Funnel Holiday (Ferry + Accommodation) exceeding £200 and you wish to explore this option, please call us on 02380 019192 or email your request to email@example.com
Please note: all On-request bookings are manually checked with the accommodation provider by our team before availability is confirmed. If available, one of our team will contact you directly by phone or email (usually within 4 working hours*) to confirm and complete your booking. Please disregard any payment remittance received following checkout – this is not a confirmation of your booking.
The Bay Colwell, Fort Warden Road, Colwell Bay, Freshwater, Isle of Wight, PO39 0DA
- Cow Co. Restaurant
- Tapnell Farm Park
- Chessell Pottery
- Freshwater Bay
- Dimbola Lodge
- Freshwater Golf Club
- Calbourne Water Mill
Missing guest information