The amazing Tapnell Farm provides an array of accommodation options. One of the most popular is its wood cabins. Built in a light wood, each cabin is beautifully crafted and comes complete with kitchen, diner, lounge and bathroom. Guests can experience year-round luxury camping with full insulation.
Tapnell Farm offers a variety of holiday accommodation from boutique glamping in Safari Tents to newly built wooden Cabins and two beautiful cottages all nestled away in the glorious surroundings of Tapnell Farm. Stunning sea views across open countryside to the West of the Island towards Tennyson Monument and Freshwater Bay await you.
Cabin One sleeps 8* in 3 bedrooms (double/twin/2 sets of bunks) and sofa bed. Family bathroom and open plan kitchen/lounge/diner. Bed linen and towels included. Electricity included. Within Tapnell Farm is The Cow Co Restaurant with lunch/evening and drinks menu - booking recommended. Indoor/outdoor play, gallery and gift shop and Tapnell Farm Park - an all-weather attraction! Children of all ages are welcome. Car parking available. Dogs accepted with prior booking and charged at £20. *An additional 2 people may be accommodated on the sofa bed charged at £35 for the stay.
Open: all year | Minimum number of nights: 3 nights Fri-Mon, 4 nights Mon - Fri, 7 nights Fri-Fri or Mon-Mon
- Check-in - 17:00
- Check-out - 09:30
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi available
- South facing veranda with BBQ and outdoor seating
- Centrally heated
- Bed linen
What's not included
- Beach towels
- Sofa bed for additional 2 persons charged at £35 per stay - please book below if required
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement only and charged at £20 per stay payable direct on arrival, please declare breed and names of any dogs in your party in the 'Special Requests' box below.
Description of disabled facilities
- May not be suitable for people with mobility problems due to some uneven surfaces to get to the cabin along a path made of wood chip. There is a slope entrance into the cabin and the accommodation is then on one level.
We are currently unable to offer online payment plans, but if your journey is more than 60 days ahead with the value of your Red Funnel Holiday (Ferry + Accommodation) exceeding £200 and you wish to explore this option, please call us on 02380 019192 or email your request to email@example.com
Please note: all On-request bookings are manually checked with the accommodation provider by our team before availability is confirmed. If available, one of our team will contact you directly by phone or email (usually within 4 working hours*) to confirm and complete your booking. Please disregard any payment remittance received following checkout – this is not a confirmation of your booking.
Cabin One Address: Tapnell Farm, Newport Road, Yarmouth, Isle of Wight, PO41 0YJ
- The Cow Co. Restuarant (on-site)
- Licensed bar (on-site)
- Tapnell Farm Park (on-site)
- Chessell Pottery
- Dimbola Lodge
- Freshwater Bay
- Freshwater Bay Golf Club
- Calbourne Watermill
- The Needles
- Fort Victoria Country Park
- Amazing scenery and walks
Missing guest information