The amazing Tapnell Farm provides an array of accommodation options. One of the most popular is its wood cabins. Build in a light wood, each cabin is beautifully crafted and comes complete with kitchen, diner, lounge and bathroom. Guests can experience year-round luxury camping with full insulation.
Tapnell Farm offers a variety of holiday accommodation from boutique glamping in Safari Tents to newly built wooden Cabins and two beautiful cottages all nestled away in the glorious surroundings of Tapnell Farm. Stunning sea views across open countryside to the West of the Island towards Tennyson Monument and Freshwater Bay await you.
Beautiful South - Gold Self Catering 2015 | Chamber of Commerce - Gold 'Green Business' Award 2015 | My Isle of Wight Awards - Best Shindig & Glamping
Cabin One sleeps 8* in 3 bedrooms (double/twin/2 sets of bunks) and sofa bed. Family bathroom and open plan kitchen/lounge/diner. Bed linen and towels included. Electricity included. Within Tapnell Farm is The Cow Co Restaurant with lunch/evening and drinks menu - booking recommended. Indoor/outdoor play, gallery and gift shop and Tapnell Farm Park - an all-weather attraction! Children of all ages are welcome. Car parking available. Pets accepted with prior booking and charged at £20. *An additional 2 people may be accommodated on the sofa bed charged at £35 for the stay.
Open: all year | Minimum number of nights: 3 nights Fri-Mon, 4 nights Mon - Fri, 7 nights Fri-Fri or Mon-Mon
- Check-in - 16:00
- Check-out - 10:00
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi available
- South facing veranda with BBQ and outdoor seating
- Centrally heated
- Bed linen
What's not included
- Beach towels
- Hot Tub may be hired at least 48 hours in advance - please request details
- Sofa bed for additional
- Pets welcome by prior arrangement only and charged at £20 per stay payable direct on arrival, please declare breed and names of any dogs in your party in the 'Special Requests' box below.
Description of disabled facilities
- May not be suitable for people with mobility problems due to some uneven surfaces to get to the cabin along a path made of wood chip. There is a slope entrance into the cabin and the accommodation is then on one level.
Cabin One Address: Tapnell Farm, Newport Road, Yarmouth, Isle of Wight, PO41 0YJ
- The Cow Co. Restuarant (on-site)
- Licensed bar (on-site)
- Tapnell Farm Park (on-site)
- Chessell Pottery
- Dimbola Lodge
- Freshwater Bay
- Freshwater Bay Golf Club
- Calbourne Watermill
- The Needles
- Fort Victoria Country Park
- Amazing scenery and walks
Missing guest information