The Isle of Wight is the perfect destination for cycling with endless cycle routes throughout the Island, both on and off road. You can hire bikes for a trip to the Isle of Wight from the following places:
- Routefifty7 (Shanklin) - Bikes for all ages and abilities including: Hybrid, Trail, Mountain, E-bikes, Road bikes, Cargo, Disability, children's, Tag-a-longs, Trailers. Child seats and more...
- Address: Park Dean Resorts, Lower Hyde, off Landguard Manor Road, Shanklin, PO37 7LL
- Phone Number: 07491 00 00 57
- Two Elements (Cowes) - Adult and Junior Carrera mountain bikes, safety equipment and accessories and Red Paddle co. SUP boards for hire
- Address: 10 Bath Road, Cowes, PO31 7QN
- Phone number: 07947 912886
- Wight Cycle Hire (Yarmouth) - Adult and Junior mountain, road and electric bikes for hire
- Address: Yarmouth Station, Station Rd, Yarmouth, PO41 0QT
- Phone number: 01983 761 800
- Isle Cycle (Sandown) - Adult and Junior mountain bikes, tag-a-longs, trailers and equipment for hire
- Address: 15, Marsh Close, Sandown, PO36 8EU
- Phone number: 01983 400055
Please see below for some of our suggested cycle routes!