It only comes round every four years – so make the most of the 29th February girls and use our mini guide to the best Isle of Wight locations to pop the question to your man this leap year…
1. Iconic – At the viewing platform of the Needles Battery looking down over the Needles, one of the Island’s most iconic locations, with views all along the south coast.
2. Romantic – In the walled garden at Osborne House, the home of everlasting love, being the favourite residence of Queen Victorian and Prince Albert – one of histories most longlasting love affairs.
3. Inspired – At Tennyson Monument, take in the stunning views which inspired the great poet laureate to write many of his great works.
4. Public – On the Red Funnel ferry – pop the big question over the ship’s public address system – and there’s no way he can say no!
5. Traditional – take a bottle of bubbles down to the private beach at the Priory Bay Hotel and seize the moment as the you watch the sunset.