To WIN a day out fossil hunting with Martin Simpson (+ return Red Funnel ferry for car with 4 passengers) simply answer the following question correctly to be entered into our prize draw.
‘What is the name of the dinosaur discovered in 1971 that takes its name from a well known Isle of Wight beach?’
Email answers to email@example.com titled ‘Dinosaur Competition’ along with your full name & address.
Prize consists of a 2hr guided fossil hunting trip with Martin Simpson and return ferry trip for a car with 4 passengers. See Terms and Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only excluding employees or agents of Red Funnel Group, ccubed or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
2. Entrants can be any age. For entries under 16 years of age, please supply guardian details.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. The prize includes a free return vehicle ferry crossing for a car + 4 from Southampton to East Cowes and a day fossil hunting with Martin Simpson (subject to availability).
5. The prize must be booked and taken by 31/05/2012. Return ferry crossing must be completed by 31/05/2012. The booking of the winners trip with Martin Simpson is subject to availability and state of the tides.
6. Competition closes on 31/03/2012 and the winner will be notified by email by 07/04/2012.
7. Red Funnel reserve the right to alter or amend prizes at any stage.
8. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
9. Red Funnel (myisleofwight.com) reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition at anytime without notice.
10. The winner will be selected in April.
11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
12. The judge’s decision is final.
13. The promoter is Red Funnel Group (myisleofwight.com), 13 Bugle Street, Southampton, SO14 2JY.