Isle of Wight Camping & Caravan Touring Offer
Isle of Wight Camping & Touring Special Offer - includes Ferry & Pitch
Why not explore the beautiful Isle of Wight with our exclusive camping & touring offer from £95 which is now valid for 3, 5 or 10 nights stays.
The offer is available on selected dates throughout 2016 for a car with tent, car with caravan/trailer-tent or motorhome/motor-caravan. This package includes return ferry travel and a 3, 5 or 10 night pitch at one of 4 premier parks - book today to get your preferred dates!
Book online below or call our dedicated Holidays Team on 0844 844 2690 (a £5 charge applies to telephone bookings). Click here for package information
10% off Weird Fish clothing^ - exclusive offer for Red Funnel customers who book a Camping, Caravan and Motorhome leisure break package. Weird Fish - wear the weekend
- Return vehicle ferry travel for up to 4 people (and 2 dogs) between Southampton and East Cowes on the Isle of Wight.
- Camping/Caravan pitch (including electric hook-up if required) at one of the four parks below.
Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park
- Family run with great facilities
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Open 1 February 2016 to November 2016
Waverley Park Holiday Centre
- Great for exploring the Island and visits to Cowes
- Amazing views across the Solent
- Open 2 January 2016 to 2 Janaury 2017
|Season||Start ||End |
|Low Season ||2 January ||23 March|
|1 October ||2 January |
|Mid Season ||24 March||23 July|
|30 August||30 September|
- Package is not available from 27 May until 3 Jun at Appuldurcombe Gardens and The Orchards Holiday Park.
- Package excludes arrivals or departures from 24-26 Dec, 31 Dec and 1 Jan at Waverley Park.
- Offer is not available from Southampton on 25 Mar, 27 & 28 May, 9 & 10 Jun, 8 & 9 Sep and 25 Dec 2016.
- The last outward departure date prior to peak season is 13 Jul 2016 (10 nights), 18 Jul 2016 (5 nights) or 20 Jul 2016 (3 nights)
- From East Cowes the offer is not available on 28 Mar, 30 May, 13 Jun, 12 Sep and 25 Dec 2016.
- Towed vehicles are not permitted on any sailing from East Cowes on Fridays.
|Package Option||Low Season||Low Season||Low Season||Mid Season||Mid Season||Mid Season|
|3 Nights||5 Nights||10 Nights||3 Nights||5 Nights||10 Nights|
|Car & Tent*||£95||£128.50||£232||£110||£146.50||£257|
|Car with Caravan or Trailer Tent*||£122||£159||£272||£143||£183.50||£303|
- Pitch upgrades are available at some parks and need to be booked and paid for directly with the Park (see Park description for charges).
- All extras such as leisure facilities may be subject to additional charges payable at the Park.
- An additional supplement will apply if your vehicle exceeds the standard dimensions, see the package information page for details.
- Click on the preferred park above
- Enter your preferred dates and select a pitch option
- Add your chosen options to the Basket
- Add ferry travel and any attraction tickets
- Submit your booking request (If a 'live' booking, payment will be required, if an on-request booking, we don't take payment at this stage)
- If a 'live' booking we will email your confirmation (during working hours) OR
- If on-request, our team will contact you within 4 hours (during working hours)
^Weird Fish offer terms and conditions: 10% discount code will be supplied with booking confirmation email. Offer redeemable online at www.weirdfish.co.uk or at the following Weird Fish stores: Bath, Braintree, Cardiff, Castleford, Dartmouth, Livingston, Newquay, Portsmouth, Splading, Street, Truro, Weymouth, York. Offer valid until 31 January 2017.
Twitter competition terms and conditions
These terms and conditions relate to the Red Funnel Isle of Wight Ferries Twitter Prize Draw to win a 3 or 5 night camping and touring break including ferry travel.
1. By entering this prize draw, individuals will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions, and be bound by them.
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK & Ireland only, aged 18 and older and excludes employees of Red Funnel and their families.
3. By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering prize draws. Red Funnel will not be held responsible for any entrant entering the competition unlawfully.
4. The prize draw will be open from 11.30am (GMT) on 15th April 2016 until 9am (GMT) 18th April 2016 (“Prize Draw Period”).
5. Method of Entry: Users must like and retweet the relevant Twitter prize draw tweet to enter.
6. The winner will be chosen at random by Red Funnel and shall be contacted via Twitter within 7 days of the closing date. Winner selection is final.
7. The prize is for up to 4 people and includes:
- A 3 or 5 night camping and touring break at one of four parks (Appuldurcombe, The Orchards, Waverley Park or Whitefield Forest. See www.redfunnel.co.uk/camping for full descriptions). Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or prize. Subject for availability and some dates are excluded (see www.redfunnel.co.uk/camping for specific exclusion dates for each park).
- Red Funnel ferry travel for a car up to 6m long and 2.7m high or a minibus/motorhome up to 5.5m long and 2.7m high and up to six passengers (max. legal capacity of vehicles apply) travelling from Southampton to East Cowes and returning from East Cowes to Southampton. Prize must be taken before 30 September 2016 and exclusions apply (see www.redfunnel.co.uk/camping for specific exclusion dates). Ferry travel must be taken with the camping and touring package and cannot be used separately. Crossings are subject to availability. Prize is non-transferable. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or prize.
8. If a winner's prize is unclaimed (where a winner does not respond within 5 business days), it will lapse and Red Funnel reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. Red Funnel will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
9. The winner’s name will be available on written request from Red Funnel at 12 Bugle Street, Southampton, SO14 2JY.
10. Red Funnel accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach Red Funnel by the relevant closing time and date for any reason, including without limitation, any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays in operation or transmission, any communications line failure or for traffic congestion or any unauthorised human act.
11. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence will result in disqualification.
Automated entries will be disqualified. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Red Funnel may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-draw publicity and to the use of their names, town of residence and entry in such publicity. Without limitation, the winner’s first name, last name, and location may be disclosed by Red funnel through Twitter and their website.
13. The prize must be taken as offered, cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent and is not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside Red Funnel’s reasonable control, Red Funnel reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
15. Red Funnel reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the competition as necessary at Red Funnel’s sole discretion.
16. Prize draw rules and qualifications are subject to change without notice.
17. Red Funnel is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
18. Data Protection Notice: This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Twitter.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
20. This competition is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This competition is run by Red Funnel registered in the UK at 12 Bugle Street, Southampton, SO14 2JY.