Isle of Wight Camping & Caravan Touring Offer
Isle of Wight Camping & Touring Special Offer - includes Ferry & Pitch
Book by 30 June 2016 for your chance to win a 5 night camping and touring break for next year*. Book now for automatic prize draw entry!
Why not explore the beautiful Isle of Wight with our exclusive camping & touring offer from £95 which is now valid for 3, 5 or 10 nights stays.
The offer is available on selected dates throughout 2016 for a car with tent, car with caravan/trailer-tent or motorhome/motor-caravan. This package includes return ferry travel and a 3, 5 or 10 night pitch at one of 4 premier parks - book today to get your preferred dates!
Book online below or call our dedicated Holidays Team on 0844 844 2690 (a £5 charge applies to telephone bookings). Click here for package information
10% off Weird Fish clothing^ - exclusive offer for Red Funnel customers who book a Camping, Caravan and Motorhome leisure break package. Weird Fish - wear the weekend
- Return vehicle ferry travel for up to 4 people (and 2 dogs) between Southampton and East Cowes on the Isle of Wight.
- Camping/Caravan pitch (including electric hook-up if required) at one of the four parks below.
Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park
- Family run with great facilities
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Open 1 February 2016 to November 2016
Waverley Park Holiday Centre
- Great for exploring the Island and visits to Cowes
- Amazing views across the Solent
- Open 2 January 2016 to 2 Janaury 2017
|Season||Start ||End |
|Low Season ||2 January ||23 March|
|1 October ||2 January |
|Mid Season ||24 March||23 July|
|30 August||30 September|
- Package is not available from 27 May until 3 Jun at Appuldurcombe Gardens and The Orchards Holiday Park.
- Package excludes arrivals or departures from 24-26 Dec, 31 Dec and 1 Jan at Waverley Park.
- Offer is not available from Southampton on 25 Mar, 27 & 28 May, 9 & 10 Jun, 8 & 9 Sep and 25 Dec 2016.
- The last outward departure date prior to peak season is 13 Jul 2016 (10 nights), 18 Jul 2016 (5 nights) or 20 Jul 2016 (3 nights)
- From East Cowes the offer is not available on 28 Mar, 30 May, 13 Jun, 12 Sep and 25 Dec 2016.
- Towed vehicles are not permitted on any sailing from East Cowes on Fridays.
|Package Option||Low Season||Low Season||Low Season||Mid Season||Mid Season||Mid Season|
|3 Nights||5 Nights||10 Nights||3 Nights||5 Nights||10 Nights|
|Car & Tent*||£95||£128.50||£232||£110||£146.50||£257|
|Car with Caravan or Trailer Tent*||£122||£159||£272||£143||£183.50||£303|
- Pitch upgrades are available at some parks and need to be booked and paid for directly with the Park (see Park description for charges).
- All extras such as leisure facilities may be subject to additional charges payable at the Park.
- An additional supplement will apply if your vehicle exceeds the standard dimensions, see the package information page for details.
- Click on the preferred park above
- Enter your preferred dates and select a pitch option
- Add your chosen options to the Basket
- Add ferry travel and any attraction tickets
- Submit your booking request (If a 'live' booking, payment will be required, if an on-request booking, we don't take payment at this stage)
- If a 'live' booking we will email your confirmation (during working hours) OR
- If on-request, our team will contact you within 4 hours (during working hours)
^Weird Fish offer terms and conditions: 10% discount code will be supplied with booking confirmation email. Offer redeemable online at www.weirdfish.co.uk or at the following Weird Fish stores: Bath, Braintree, Cardiff, Castleford, Dartmouth, Livingston, Newquay, Portsmouth, Splading, Street, Truro, Weymouth, York. Offer valid until 31 January 2017.
*Win a 5 night camping and touring break – T&Cs
*Customers who make a new booking for a 2016 camping and touring package break (3, 5 or 10 night break from the promotion featured on this page) between 26 May 2016 and 30 June 2016 will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a 5 night package break to be taken in 2016 or 2017. The winner will be picked at random and notified by email or telephone by 31 July 2016. The prize will be valid for a 2016 break as featured on this webpage or an equivalent 2017 break (packages to be launched later in 2016). Booking of prize break will be subject to the standard camping and touring package terms and conditions including date restrictions, ferry crossing availability and chosen park availability. Extra charges may apply for additional requirements/facilities arranged direct with the chosen park as per standard terms and conditions of packages. Prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and cannot be exchanged. Cannot be redeemed against original booking or any other existing booking. If we are unable to contact the winner by 14 August 2016 or they choose not to redeem the prize, an alternative winner will be drawn at random and notified by email/telephone within 7 days.