Isle of Wight Camping & Caravan Touring Offer
Isle of Wight Camping & Touring Special Offer - includes Ferry & Pitch
Why not explore the beautiful Isle of Wight with our exclusive camping & touring offer from £95 which is now valid for 3, 5 or 10 nights stays.
The offer is available on selected dates throughout 2016 for a car with tent, car with caravan/trailer-tent or motorhome/motor-caravan. This package includes return ferry travel and a 3, 5 or 10 night pitch at one of 4 premier parks - book today to get your preferred dates!
Book online below or call our dedicated Holidays Team on 0844 844 2690 (a £5 charge applies to telephone bookings). Click here for package information
10% off Weird Fish clothing^ - exclusive offer for Red Funnel customers who book a Camping, Caravan and Motorhome leisure break package. Weird Fish - wear the weekend
- Return vehicle ferry travel for up to 4 people (and 2 dogs) between Southampton and East Cowes on the Isle of Wight.
- Camping/Caravan pitch (including electric hook-up if required) at one of the four parks below.
Appuldurcombe Gardens Holiday Park
- Family run with great facilities
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Open 1 February 2016 to November 2016
Waverley Park Holiday Centre
- Great for exploring the Island and visits to Cowes
- Amazing views across the Solent
- Open 2 January 2016 to 2 Janaury 2017
|Season||Start ||End |
|Low Season ||2 January ||23 March|
|1 October ||2 January |
|Mid Season ||24 March||23 July|
|30 August||30 September|
- Package is not available from 27 May until 3 Jun at Appuldurcombe Gardens and The Orchards Holiday Park.
- Package excludes arrivals or departures from 24-26 Dec, 31 Dec and 1 Jan at Waverley Park.
- Offer is not available from Southampton on 25 Mar, 27 & 28 May, 9 & 10 Jun, 8 & 9 Sep and 25 Dec 2016.
- The last outward departure date prior to peak season is 13 Jul 2016 (10 nights), 18 Jul 2016 (5 nights) or 20 Jul 2016 (3 nights)
- From East Cowes the offer is not available on 28 Mar, 30 May, 13 Jun, 12 Sep and 25 Dec 2016.
- Towed vehicles are not permitted on any sailing from East Cowes on Fridays.
|Package Option||Low Season||Low Season||Low Season||Mid Season||Mid Season||Mid Season|
|3 Nights||5 Nights||10 Nights||3 Nights||5 Nights||10 Nights|
|Car & Tent*||£95||£128.50||£232||£110||£146.50||£257|
|Car with Caravan or Trailer Tent*||£122||£159||£272||£143||£183.50||£303|
- Pitch upgrades are available at some parks and need to be booked and paid for directly with the Park (see Park description for charges).
- All extras such as leisure facilities may be subject to additional charges payable at the Park.
- An additional supplement will apply if your vehicle exceeds the standard dimensions, see the package information page for details.
- Click on the preferred park above
- Enter your preferred dates and select a pitch option
- Add your chosen options to the Basket
- Add ferry travel and any attraction tickets
- Submit your booking request (If a 'live' booking, payment will be required, if an on-request booking, we don't take payment at this stage)
- If a 'live' booking we will email your confirmation (during working hours) OR
- If on-request, our team will contact you within 4 hours (during working hours)
^Weird Fish offer terms and conditions: 10% discount code will be supplied with booking confirmation email. Offer redeemable online at www.weirdfish.co.uk or at the following Weird Fish stores: Bath, Braintree, Cardiff, Castleford, Dartmouth, Livingston, Newquay, Portsmouth, Splading, Street, Truro, Weymouth, York. Offer valid until 31 January 2017.