Waverley Park Holiday Centre, Isle of Wight
How to book the offer:
1) Enter your preferred dates below and select a pitch option *
2) Click [Continue] to provide details of your party
3) Enter your Special requirements (to facilitate your booking please enter the dimensions of your motorhome/trailer/caravan/tent; dogs etc)
4) Click [Add to basket] to select ferry dates. Click [Add ferry travel] choose your sailing times and add the ferry to the basket
5) You can then add attraction or event tickets or simply submit your booking request
6) If your chosen pitch option is shown as Available (for 'live' booking) you will be required to make payment straight away. If your chosen pitch option is On-Request, no payment is required until we confirm availability by phone or email.
Important: Please add the Park to the shopping basket before the ferry otherwise the ferry price will not be discounted. The ferry time and date restrictions applying to this offer are shown below.
Waverley Park Holiday Centre (camping special)
- Few minutes from the Ferry Terminal
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Tents and awnings permitted 1 April - 30 September only
- Open all year
- Car Parking
- Children Accepted
- Pets Accepted
- Electric Hook-Up
Waverley Park is located five minutes from Red Funnel’s East Cowes Vehicle Ferry terminal and is within easy walking distance of Osborne House and the international sailing venue of Cowes with its cafes, restaurants and pubs. The park is in the perfect location for exploring the Island. This small park offers terraced, levelled, fully serviced super pitches at no extra charge. Most have hardstandings although a few are all grass. Additionally there is an open unmarked area for tents. Each pitch has stunning views over the Solent with its constant parade of liners, cargo vessels and leisure craft. 4 Star. David Bellamy Gold Award.
» read more
From 29 April until 18 September the licensed clubhouse with its sun terrace is open every evening for meals and bar. There are family activities and live music during High Season (28 May – 2 September). The heated outdoor pool is open 27 May to 10 September. A selection of shops including Waitrose and Co-op supermarkets are available locally in East Cowes. Frequent bus routes are nearby.
The modern shower block (heated in winter) has free showers, wheelchair accessible facilities and a laundry room. There is direct pedestrian access to the Esplanade with dog walking in nearby woods or on part of the foreshore. The park is a haven for wildlife and boasts a David Bellamy Gold Award. Open all year.
« read less
Accommodation Selection (Based on dates selected)
Revise holiday dates
Please note this accommodation can only be booked Fri to Sat.
Please find below details of your selected accommodation and dates
- Grass Pitch with Electric Hook-up ^ (Available) is suitable for a tent only (tents and awnings permitted 1 Apr - 30 Sep ONLY)
- Grass Pitch with no Electric ^ (Available) is suitable for a tent only (tents and awnings permitted 1 Apr - 30 Sep ONLY)
- Hardstanding Pitch with Electric Hook-up ^ (Available) is suitable for motorhomes and caravans only
- Pitch with Electric Hook-up (On Request) is suitable for (probably) any size unit
- Breathable ground sheets only please.
In order for us to complete your booking please enter the dimensions of your motorhome/caravan/tent in the special requirements box on the next page