Orchards Holiday Park, Isle of Wight
How to book the offer:
1) Enter your preferred dates below and select a pitch option*
2) Click [Continue] to provide details of your party
3) Enter your Special requirements (to facilitate your booking please enter the dimensions of your motorhome/trailer/caravan/tent; dogs etc)
4) Click [Add to basket] to select ferry dates. Click [Add ferry travel] choose your sailing times and add the ferry to the basket
5) You can then add attraction or event tickets or simply submit your booking request
6) If your chosen pitch option is shown as Available (for a 'live' booking) you will be required to make payment straight away. If your chosen pitch option is On-Request, no payment is required until we have confirmed availability by phone or email.
Important: Please add the Park to the shopping basket before the ferry otherwise the ferry price will not be discounted. The ferry time and date restrictions applying to this offer are shown below.
The Orchards Holiday Park (camping special)
- Impressive Facilities Centre
- Indoor swimming pool
- Open 23 March - 29 October 2018
- Ideal for your Walking Festival break
- Car Parking
- Children Accepted
- Pets Accepted
- Leisure Facilities
- All service pitch
- Electric Hook-Up
Awarded the 'AA Campsite of the Year' for SE region for 2015, Orchards Holiday park is family owned, with friendly staff and high quality facilities. Located on the west of the Isle of Wight, Newbridge, is a small rural village on the edge of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with amazing countryside views from all over the park. An hourly bus service runs past the site entrance to Newport or Yarmouth from where you can change buses to get to other parts of the Island. 5 AA Pennants and 20 David Bellamy Gold Awards for conservation.
» read more
Arranged in 3 paddocks on terraced, flat or gently sloping land, The Orchards offer 160 touring pitches - 86 pitches on grass, 52 with hardstanding and 22 are water-serviced..
Facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool with poolside coffee shop; a heated outdoor pool (open mid May to mid September); large well stocked shop; take away; play areas; table tennis; pool room; dog walking area; Wi-Fi with addtiional small charge.
Centrally located is the impressive Facilities Centre housing all your touring needs - underfloor heating; showers; WC, family bathroom; baby changing; accessible facilities; hikers' and bikers' drying room; spacious laundry/ironing and washing-up area. Open 23 March - 29 October 2018.
« read less
Accommodation Selection (Based on dates selected)
Revise holiday dates
Please note this accommodation can only be booked Fri to Sat.
Please find below details of your selected accommodation and dates
- A Grass Pitch with Electric Hook-up ^ (Available) is suitable for motorhomes up to 7m; caravans of 7m including awning space or a tent.
- A Pitch with Electric Hook-up (On Request) is suitable for (probably) any size unit.
- The Orchards ask that you enter in the special requirements box on the following page the dimensions of your motorhome/caravan/tent and indicate whether your caravan/motorhome is a UK or EU model.